All 30 Pokemon “Trick or Trade” 2024 Halloween Cards, Now Printed on Galaxy Holofoil!

Guess they had no choice since Mimikyu only has 1 (non-ex) print in the S/V era. And they probably feel Mimikyu needs to be a staple in these Halloween sets. At least it's nice to be able to get this Mimikyu in cosmo foil now.

Mimikyu, Pikachu, Greavard and Houndstone are all reprinted arts from last year's Halloween set. The latter 3 have new cards so it was a little disappointing that they've used repeats. They're differentiable from last year thanks to the different foiling (or lack of for Houndstone), but Greavard is indistinguishable...or so I thought until I realised all 4 of these reprints are of their PAF versions instead of their original set. So I guess technically they haven't been re-used? Lol
Yeah they’re just being lazy.
Would it kill them to use new art or commission artists to draw some new art, like it’s not that tough, use the millions you make from all of us to do it 😅

Costco is selling 120-pack bundles for $39 plus tax.Trick or trade costco 120 pack.png

I opened 15 packs and completed the set.

<edit> The image is from the Costco online web page for this product. I'll post an actual photo after work.</edit>

Actual photograph of the item at the store:

t or t.jpg

Last edited:
Back