All 3DS GBA Ambassador Games Revealed!

These games are awesome. I finally got around to updating my 3DS and downloading all of the games. So far my favorites from this are Mario Kart, Yoshi's Island, and Minish Cap.

Chariblaze said:
My knowledge of this isn't great, but although they might have similar TV technology (or something), they get Nintendo releases at different times. Australia starts it day not long after Japan, and so they got these games before EU. Skyward Sword? Australia was scheduled to get it after Europe and before Japan, but a lot of retailers leaked it. 3DS? A few days apart.

I just remembered. The PAL region just have the same games, not the same release dates. I got the two mixed up.

T-Peezy said:
Hoping for Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen But these work. :)
If you had used your brains then you would not have got your hopes up for no reason. If you don't get it I can explain, but I really hope I don't need to.

If Nintendo doesn't release Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald on the Nintendo 3DS eShop, it's just more evidence that there will be Ruby and Sapphire Remakes.

PikabooPikachu said:
BESTEST GIFT FROM NINTENDO!!! and probably the only one xD I'll ever get from them this year xD
You should also download Zelda 4 Swords Anniversary edition, it's free (e-shop).
Bestest...

I ALREADY FINISHED THE MINISH CAP. TOO AWESOME.

I'm planning to finish Fire Emblem, and possibly Metroid. But Fire Emblem is just HARD. :/

Wario Land 4 sure is different from Wario Land 3. I don't really like how Wario isn't immortal anymore and plus the fact that each level ends in Metroid style is also not very appealing to me. Oh well, I started the game and now I need to finish it.

Back