All 64 “Night Wanderer” Main Set Cards Revealed!

Night-Time Academy might be a very good fit for decks weak to Iono! Since it allows you to save at least one crucial card for next turn, like a Professor Research or a Boss's Orders...

Someone smarter than me confirm: does that mean that Bewear is the last AR/IR and that Colress is the first Trainer UR/Full Art since that’s 6 spaces and that we will get the 6 Pokémon spaces for the 6 included ex ?

Correct.

(Another way you can tell Bewear is the last AR is by seeing that its the last Pokemon before the Trainers haha).

Among the cards that have not been revealed thus far two trainer cards stand out for me:

Night-Time Academcy seems to enable several decent combos:

Night-Time Academy -> Skwovet -> Cassiopea
Place Cassiopea on top of the deck and use Skwovet to ensure she is the only card in your hand. this lets you search the deck fpr any two cards and you could refill your hand with Bibarel afterwards too.

Night-Time Academy -> Magcargo ex
Instant 280 damage if you returned a [R] to the top of the deck in this manner.

Night-Time Academy -> Iono
Let you save a supporter in your hand for next turn.

Night-Time Academy -> Electric Generator
Return a Basic [L] to the top of the deck to attach it.

Night-Time Academy -> Iron Thorns
Secure a save 70+ damage output by placing a Future card from your hand on top of your deck

The other card is Power Hourglass:

Combine this tool and Boomerang Energy with Greninja ex or Radiant Greninja and use their snipe attacks again on the next turn.

Nice to see Sylveon in this set. It is also nice to see Sneasel and Weavile as Ice types again, as well as Joltik and Galvantula making their Bug type debuts.

Some synergy there with Cassiopea and Night Academy. Makes it slightly easier to meet the requirements

I'll never understand why they refuse to give Pokemon that are part of the current region (Paldea, Kitakami) cards first when they haven't got any yet but instead reprint the same ones over and over that are not even playable.

At least there are a few that haven't already got a card this gen like Furfrou, Stufful and Tapu Bulu, but at the same time, if you're going to choose them, why not give priority to Gulpin or Munchlax or Fomantis.

The set designers at TPC are insufferable. Even when they get closest to a unified set theme for the first time in ages, if you want to give them an excuse for another Revavroom, Croagunk, Houndour, Galvantula, we get Furfrou, Cufant and Horsea.

It's really not that difficult.
I was hoping that kommo-o, grimmsnarl and mamoswine would be in this set or in twilight masquerade since they were in Kitakami dex.

fun cards, I love night time academy. so much potential !

night time academy + revavroom ex + metang + some wall pokémon ( mimikyu, iron thorns, flutter mane ) , am I cooking here ?

I was hoping that kommo-o, grimmsnarl and mamoswine would be in this set or in twilight masquerade since they were in Kitakami dex.

Grimmsnarl especially seeing that it was also in the base Paldea dex but it has not got a card yet this generation.

Kommo-o - no cards since Gen 7 lol.

But it's our 4th Houndour and Houndoom and 10th Revavroom.

Was hoping for Ogre Oustin Munchlax, but nope, babies are dead again.

Predictions on the remaining ARs? I bet Zubat gets one lol
not sure if this is what they'll do but my HOPE would be:
65 - tapu bulu or rowlet
71 - cresselia (but knowing my luck we'll probably get croagunk lol)
73 - zoroark (or axew!)
75 - kyurem!! desperately needs a good art card (or haxorus! if they did a full storyline or something)

i could also see 73 being malamar especially if xerosic gets a SAR? maybe they'll go together

Last edited:
not sure if this is what they'll do but my HOPE would be:
65 - tapu bulu or rowlet
71 - cresselia (but knowing my luck we'll probably get croagunk lol)
73 - zoroark (or axew!)
75 - kyurem!! desperately needs a good art card (or haxorus! if they did a full storyline or something)

i could also see 73 being malamar especially if xerosic gets a SAR? maybe they'll go together
I think Zoroark or Axew are out for regular IRs since they would have revealed them together, they always do.

And as much as I want Rowlet I have a feeling it will be Dartrix

That Zoroark destroys ex-heavy decks such as Tealbolt.. . TPCi might have said "if you thought teal mask ogrepon is good, wait until you see Pechaunt"!

can anyone explain why SV TCG has been around for less than 2 years and Drowzee now has 3 cards and an art rare

who at creatures inc is behind this

Back