ALL 'Flashfire' Scans! [4/25]

So, I'm 44 packs deep with this set now.
My pulls thus far include, FA Charizard, FA Lysandre, M Kangaskhan EX, M Kangaskhan EX (SR), Charizard EX. I probably have 65% or so of the set in the reverse holo flavor as well. I'm still 15 cards short of completing the set (RH excluded).

Is this good or bad? :shy:

GadgetJax said:
Remember, the Flashfire Expansion hasn't been officialy released yet, so the prices are only so high because of the pre-release demand. I expect most Charizard's to lower to about $20-$40 by the end of May. That darned Charizard, hogging all the spotlights...

...wait, Comubtionzard-EX is going for only $13?!?!? This is Madness!

It's a shame they didn't make a Blacksmith Full Art over the Pokemon Fan Club.

The fire sparks would have looked amazing with the texture. They could have even had yellowish orange glares in the eyes of the Blacksmith. In comparison the Pokemon Fan Club seems kind of boring.

Maserati777 said:
It's a shame they didn't make a Blacksmith Full Art over the Pokemon Fan Club.

The fire sparks would have looked amazing with the texture. They could have even had yellowish orange glares in the eyes of the Blacksmith. In comparison the Pokemon Fan Club seems kind of boring.

While I do agree FA Blacksmith would be awesome, it was originally released as a card exclusive to the M. Charizard Theme Deck in Japan, and was never released in the Japanese Wild Blaze.

Back