All Pokemon Day 2024 Store Giveaways for the Pokemon TCG!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokemon Day 2024 takes place this Tuesday, February 27th. As usual, Pokemon will be hosting its annual Pokemon Presents where it will reveal big news for the coming year.

Pokemon-Day-2024-Presents-300x169.jpg

Starting today, a Ceruledge promo will be given out at Best Buy, BestBuy.com, GameStop, PokemonCenter.com, Target, and Walmart. (Use code “pday2024” on PokemonCenter.com during checkout.) Customers who spend $15 or more will receive the card. Availability will vary at physical stores, so you will want to call before going.

Ceruledge-Pokemon-Day-2024-Promo-1-210x300.jpg

The card is uniquely printed on galaxy holofoil paper...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
In Canada, EB Games is now GameStop
Has the rebranding on this been particularly slow? I've seen people saying this for years but as of 5~6 months ago there were still at least a few EB Games along the west coast. Maybe the rebranding has finished since I've been there, I don't know.

Last edited:
In Latin America don't think we can get it or not sure yet. All the stores listed when you select Latin America as your region are from Spain, except from Amazon that I haven't seen participates on these promotions anyways.

So... I originally heard only GameStop and BestBuy... does anyone have confirmation on the Target and Walmart promo?
I only have a Walfart in my town.

Has the rebranding on this been particularly slow? I've seen people saying this for years but as of 5~6 months ago there were still at least a few EB Games along the west coast. Maybe the rebranding has finished since I've been there, I don't know.
I think they're supposed to be all switched over now, but yeah it took a while.

so... my day... wasted my day 1 of GO 'road to Sinnoh tour' trying to find a fudging Ceruledge promo.
Walmart 1 - said they knew nothing about any promo card
GameStop - said they had no Promo Cards, but after i asked for a Mabosstiff box, they said they had some in the back, but they said they were the only employee in the store and couldnt go in the back, to sell me something... then i asked about the collect and trade event, and they said the mall wouldnt let them have events, and to try a different mall...
Walmart 2 - said they didnt do Pokemon cards, that its through a different vendor.
BestBuy - said they didnt have anything pokemon to sell, that they werent getting ceruledge promos until Feb 29th... lol, but they did have the Bulbasaur151 promo.
Target - said they didnt do Pokemon cards, that its through a different vendor.
So... I originally heard only GameStop and BestBuy... does anyone have confirmation on the Target and Walmart promo?
I only have a Walfart in my town.

I got one I made a online pick up order at Best Buy talked to the customer service chat to guarantee I will be getting the card long story short had to Uber to the closest Best Buy for pick up of a 15$ or more Pokemon item that I ordered online here’s where it gets funny my girl was in west Palm beach so I had to Uber my phone recently got disconnected so would only work on wifi took a gamble got in the Uber went in to Best Buy and got my pick up order only no promo card.. when I asked he said they were delayed till the 29th this was the 23rd on the first day of release( I wanted to make sure I was getting one of these) so now after tipping the Uber to stay for a extra 10 min (another mind you he was Hispanic and could not understand English which is my first language while I talk to the Best Buy manager

Extremely long day and anxiety ridden day and ended up not even getting the card on that same day! They had to ship from another location and I received it on the 28th for pick up
Man the things you go through on special Pokemon day events there needs to be better communication between vendors and the supplier!

Thanks for reading my rant

Back