All your errors are belong to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a box of COL and both decks, I got 10 correct and 3 error.

i have a Gliscor LA which when package was trapped in the top of the pack and has a cerated edge at the top

and Uxie RH LA which the top half of the Lv.55 at the top is not there.

and my mate has a dialga g lv x where its fire weaness symbol is yellow, and its psychic resistance is blue

My girlfriend has a colorless RH Dialga from PL (I think...).

Also, I bought a Rebellion theme deck that had 61 cards. There was a bonus psychic energy.

EDIT: Oh, and I have a lot of mis-cut cards. Some awfully mis-cutted, like Slowking GS and Giratina PL (Dragon Breath). The other ones are Steelix Prime, Feraligatr Prime and... err I dunno, I kinda forget now...

@the aura is with me8
I'll take some photos of those, because my scanner is broken n_nU

Some Empoleon Lv.Xes from Diamond and Pearl had a "poke-body" symbol rather than a poke-power one. I can't think of many other LvX errors.

If I remember correctly, Raichu Lv. X had some error in it's Poke-Body. I think it had some wording error...

it seemed to me that all phanpys at the pre-release had the misspelling error, but after the set was released only the RH had the error. I saw someone with a RH tv reporter from ex dragon on Saturday. I also had more of a pack error than a card error; I pulled a german lucario GL out of an english RR pack at target and pokemon sent me three undaunted packs. :)

The regular rh tv reporter was foil on the picture, but the error was foil on the rest of the card instead, similar to how rh's from dp-on are. I don't know the history of it or where it came from though.

No, all EX Dragon RH's are that way (EX DF ones have just the picture holo). The "error" was that for some reason very few got produced.

Finally found an error DGX Clash box at a random Toys R Us, but that's not the coolest part. The rare in the Unleashed pack had a double-printed name or something, here's a scan: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/DDR_hacker/001-1.jpg

I'm trying to figure out what's printed on top of Crobat's name, but I have no idea.

^ Lucky! I've been looking for one of those crobats ever since I saw one on ebay! (though this is only the second one I've seen)

gliscor.jpg

finally got a scan of my gliscor which was trapped in the top of the pack when i opened it giving it that serated edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back