DPPt/HGSS Alvin and bloomcool13's Amazing Trades - With a Shiny Legit Wishmaker Jirachi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Alvin and Ruggercaz's Amazing Trades - SHINY LEGENDS GALORE!

BernardoOne said:
hg ss jirachi,Latios(enigma stone),10 aniv celebi,spiky eared pichu,Entei Crown Beast,VGC Shiny Evee,shiny zubat and shiny shinx

For trade i have the following shinies:
Onix
Starly
Altaria
Cloyster
Kabuto
Swellow
Tentacool
Togepi
Ditto
Beldum
Larvitar
Chimchar

If those Ruggercaz pokemon are not available,then i will trade it for your folowing pokemon:

Shiny Salamence,Shiny Nidorino,Shiny Mightyena,Crown Suicune,Shiny Ho-Ho,Shiny Lugia,hiny Giratina and Shiny Deoxys

I'd like all those shinies! Choose 12 guys from between ruggercaz and I and I'll trade them for those shinies, as long as their legit.

hg ss jirachi,Latios(enigma stone),10 aniv celebi,spiky eared pichu,Entei Crown Beast,VGC Shiny Evee,shiny zubat and shiny shinx,Crown Suicune,Shiny Ho-Ho,Shiny Lugia,Shiny Deoxys

I chose these.
I will warn you when im eady to do the trade(it may take a while,i need to clone some of them,and i can only do it via GTS)

GIVE... ME... SHINY... Pichu! Or did you trade it?

It's ok actually, I'm getting Action Replay on Wednesday or Thursday. Still, I want the Pichu!

Fifth Post! I'm on a roll!

i have a TRU regigigas. Interested in criwn entei and suicune

PM me plz

You will clone them? Thanks :D
Sorry for the time i was taking :(, i had little or no time this week to clone and gts cloning glitch takes forever with my internet.

This is the ones i want(updated because spiky eared pichu cannot be traded)
hg ss jirachi,Latios(enigma stone),10 aniv celebi,,Entei Crown Beast,VGC Shiny Evee,shiny zubat and shiny shinx,Crown Suicune,Shiny Ho-Ho,Shiny Lugia,Shiny Deoxys,Shiny Salamence.

I also have more shinies, i will post the list here soon.

I can give shiny mence too. And celbi. I don't really mind which shinies I get except for bedlam chimchar and larvitar. I'll get 2 teams full of the guys you want then trade them too you. Shiny pichu will come us a raichu. Is that ok?

Its perfectly ok.I will pm my FC to you.

As for your offer of only shiny legendaries...i would preffer the ones i said in the posts above.

also,these are my new shinieS:

Tangela,Misdreavus,Unown,Dialga,Phione and Totodile(all shiny)

So, i want then Shiny Groudon,,Shiny Mightyena and Shiny Rayquaza in place of shiny zubat, shinx and vgc eevee.

MY fc:2837 5031 1044.

I can only trade at night,9 PM GMT.

My final wants are chimchar beldum larvitar tangela altaria kabuto swallow totodile togepi misdreabus onix phione

Shiny Groudon,,Shiny Mightyena and Shiny Rayquaza,shiny Latios,10 aniv celebi,,Entei Crown Beast, ,Crown Suicune,Shiny Ho-Ho,Shiny Lugia,Shiny Deoxys,Shiny Salamence.

Final wants.

RE: Alvin and bloomcool13's Amazing Trades - Shinies Galore!

Major updates including a welcome to my new trade partner bloomcool13! Expect more shinies to arrive soon!

RE: Alvin and bloomcool13's Amazing Trades - Loads more shinies added 3/29!

Added a few more shinies. Feel free to offer 1 shiny for a few!

im intersted in:
Alamos Darkrai
& Shiny Ho-Oh
I'll give you:
pikachu-Colored pichu GAMESTP event
Arceus TRU event
for both of those two. or just shiny ho-oh if you rather. please pm me your thoughts about my offer.

can you PM me a time we can trade??

im interested in ur tru regigigas im offering u a pichu with volt taackle and thunder

Can you post me the natures of alvin's shiny deoxys, kyogre and latias and bloomcool's mews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back