DPPt/HGSS Alvin and bloomcool13's Amazing Trades - With a Shiny Legit Wishmaker Jirachi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Alvin and bloomcool13's Amazing Trades - Looking for Shinies and more Shinies

none unfortunately :(

RE: Alvin and bloomcool13's Amazing Trades - Looking for Shinies and more Shinies

BUMPEROONY!

And in response to your PM JaySamuel, no thanks. Your Pokemon don't interest me.

Mind if I call you Alvin? What natures are you Groudons, and are they legit?

They're legit, but I'm not interested in anything on your thread.

I was just curious: what nature has your shiny mudkip?

alvin can you pm me the id ot date and nature on Shiny Jirachi (High offers only, super rare) also what you want for it please

bloomcool13, what natures do you have for Deoxys? I'll trade a Japanese Pokemon Movie 8 Regigigas and a shiny Shinx for a competitive one that is UT and uncloned, if you're interested.
EDIT: It can be BT also, and by competitive I mean a nature seen on Smogon.

I do! Nice to see you mate!

@Riz - I have two Ho-ohs. One is Modest and at Lv. 70 UT, while the other is Hardy at Lv. 45 with a small touch. Groudon is Modest and Lv. 50.

I dont really have anything you have havnt got all ready, but will it be fine if I can tarde you my EVD Aerodactyl Lv 100 252 SPD/252 Att/ 4 HP for a Crown Raikou???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back