Amazing Sprites Not Taking Requests

How do you like the sprites here

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Amazing Sprites always ready for more requests BIG UPDATE now doing: avatars trai

Thanks.. WOOHO! 100 posts

RE: Amazing Sprites always ready for more requests BIG UPDATE now doing: avatars trainer cards Kirbymon and many more

yeah 100 posts

here are some of earlier pokemon sprites

my first sprite
65435650.png

and these came soon after it
54631580.png

22605885.png

54242203.png

lug.png

19845997.png

a sad attempt
13792001.png

64189483.png

23065402.png

feel free to use any just post saying you are

RE: Amazing Sprites always ready for more requests BIG UPDATE now doing: avatars trai

Two things:

1)I'm gonna use Whischerry (the Whismur + Cherubi Fusion)

2)Fusion:

Pokemon: Any 6 Water Types
Notes: Make it as high quality of a Fusion as you can. This will be used for something important in the spriting world if you do.

RE: Amazing Sprites always ready for more requests BIG UPDATE now doing: avatars trainer cards Kirbymon and many more

here if its not good enough please tell me

by the way what are using them for

Pokemon Map:
Pokemon: Aggron
Background Color: Aggron

Frozenmon:

Kirbymon:
Pokemon: Charizard

I LOVE head smash Aggron so I would like those three and if you do very well I will request more!

hey can you make me a avi with a expression on his face like :D
but with his eyes wide open.. please!

Rotom-Cut said:
Pokemon Map:
Background Color: Aggron

Frozenmon:

Kirbymon:
Pokemon: Charizard

I LOVE head smash Aggron so I would like those three and if you do very well I will request more!
on it

bikinijess said:
a expression on his face like :D
who's face

Fusions (please only 4 pokemon)
Base:Gengar
pokemon 2:Nidoqueen
thanx in advance

heres to ROTOM CUT
dhxgfjfd.png

trhfngnb.png

on bannetes face..

kirbymon
pokemon: pikachu

gameboy

bikinijess said:
on bannetes face..

here
bbanette.png

piplup234 said:
Fusions (please only 4 pokemon)
Base:Gengar
pokemon 2:Nidoqueen
thanx in advance

here

xccvxxc.png

richkid50000 said:
kirbymon

gameboy

here

ffdfdsgfsd.png

bcbcbbvdf.png

!!!!!!!UPDATE!!

RE: Amazing Sprites ready for more requests BIG UPDATE: Bringing back KIRBYMON PARADISE ISLAND

update

RE: Amazing Sprites ready for more requests BIG UPDATE: Bringing back KIRBYMON PARADISE ISLAND

[color=00bfff]
banners
back ground Blue
image http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/platinum/sprites/front/norm/134_vaporeon_1_m.png
text Sonicyellow
colors Blue and or yellow[/color]

on it

here

sonicyellow.png

Do you have permission to bring back Kirbymon Paradise Island from INFERNAPE?

Charizard88 said:
Do you have permission to bring back Kirbymon Paradise Island from INFERNAPE?

yes
FireGod121 said:
FireGod121 Wrote:I was wondering if I could add a part of my shop called kirbymon paradise island,if you let me would you like to work there and help out with that section and other stuff you can do
INFERNAPE said:
Thank you for the offer, but I can not accept it, as I am not active on this site anymore. I haven't been for the last 6 months or so.

However, you can make a part of your shop called Kirbymon Paradise Island, if you want =]

Thanks again for the offer. I hope you shop is successful. =]

UPdate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back