Ruling > ampharos δ < (click here)

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
this is a very important question so i hope some1 will answer me soon:

1.jpg

so, will the body turn all pokemon in play as δ pokemon??

the deck, hand, discard pile section all have the word "yourxxxx", but they didnt specify "your pokemon in play"

It affects every pokemon in play, but I have a strong feeling that it will be errated. If not, my δ Influence deck will PWN every deck in the metagame!!!

actually, the translation said the same IIRC, so I guess it could be right

somehow I'd doubt that they would make a mistake like that, and I hope that it doesn't get errated, it's a card to form archetypes :)

They most likely meant it to say just your side, but due to the wording of the other terms in the sentence, it gets a bit weird. I wouldn't complain though, as anti-delta decks would jump up in play quite a bit, if you can make your opponent's Pokemon delta. Several mean combos would be nice. And I have 3 of them, so if they rule it as all Pokemon in play, I'm definitely making a deck out of him.

I am crazy. I want it to be the same as it is now, to strengthen my δ Influence deck, but I HATE archtypes.
With errata=Sux.
Without errata=Broken.
We'll have to wait till the TCG ppl comfirm this, don't go to people's combo/deck thread and say:"BLAH BLAH forums said that it only affects your pokemon". Like how Darkjake SPAMMED in my δ Influence deck thread.

I agree with DukeFireBird. The language of the card is poor. It references your deck, your hand, your discard pile, and monsters in play. If the card was meant to affect the whole field, then it would have wording like "both players' decks, both players' hands, and both players' discard piles". However, the card only references your own deck, hand, and discard pile, so during the Woodland, CA PR that I am judging, I am going to rule that it only works for the player with ? Ampharos on their side of the field.

This is why the translators need to take another course on correct grammar. There are so many mistakes on our cards. This one is a prime example of how mistakes can be confusing.

What I understand is that all pokémon in play turn into delta, but only your hand, your deck and your discard pile are affected by Holon Veil. Ampharos d + Holon Legacy + Dewgong d/Camerupt CG = Broken.

More like Amphoros d+Togetic d+Dewgong d=BROKEN
Togetics delta copy(err I forget the attack) is killer!throw pokemon reversals and you got yourself a deck.

Woody said:
More like Amphoros d+Togetic d+Dewgong d=BROKEN
Togetics delta copy(err I forget the attack) is killer!throw pokemon reversals and you got yourself a deck.

well, relying on ur opponent for atks isnt consistence!

Well, if it wanted to say that it's only you side, they wouldn't put in the extra 3 "yours". In general grammar... If you only use one word to describe a noun, and follow it along with more nouns, it probably means that you place that adjective-type thing in front of all of them. If they individually have adjectives, then any that doesn't have one doesn't count, even if all the other ones are the same.

Maybe that's right, but I'm not an English teacher, and it may be my subconscious saying that "It IS all pokemon in play!".

if it affected the entire playing field, I could definately see the Camerupt CG and Dewgong DF seeing a great deal more play. -40 damage on every attack would be amazing. Think about it. It makes me wonder if there will be a card like that in the future.

Back