Wi-Fi Trades Amt's Pokemon Megaplex

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Amt1111's Pokemon Megaplex **UPDATED THE 26TH**

My bro lost his game so i need some of the shinies he lost i need a shiny bellasom and i don't no what else what do you want?
Oh and if you have any more shiny flygons i want them what do you want for them?

hey, i'm back, doesn't seem like you slept much :p anyways, couple of question, the Jirachi, was it hacked and two what do you want for Skitty or Eevee?

I am interested in your shiny dragonair also I already have your primeape in lv 28 do you want me to train it to an specific level?

Billy - I have 4 more Shiny Flygons level 100!! And I don's have a Bellosum:( Sorry. I don't need any pokemon so when we trade just have 4 pokemon level 20-100!!

Sorachaos - No I stayed up until 7am! No I transferred it up from my Emerald. And I do Have a Shiny Skitty. When we trade just come in with a random pokemon for the Skitty!

MOTS - Ok. For the Scyther! Did you want anymore pokemon?

Light_Manahpy - Can you train Primape to level 35? Please!

So we already traded the Jirachi right?!?! Thanks and I can trade now. The skitty is level 100

ok I will train to lv 35 also what do you want for your shiny dragonair? also what is your FC today you were supossed to give it to me

Oh Yeah, My FC is
AMT
1461 3283 0629

And I need 1 More Primape Lv.35 (If you can clone him) Thanks

Umm... How about the best moves he can have at level 35? Thanks

ok I will PM you when I can trade if you need other pokemon just ask me except for glameow/purugly I have everything

it does, the Skitty was listed at a 1-20, but she saids it Lv 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back