Wi-Fi Trades Amt's Pokemon Megaplex

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Amt1111's Pokemon Megaplex **UPDATED THE 26TH**

Just heard from Master of the shadow, amt1111 is sick and can't get on, so dont post asking her when she can trade. she'll do the trades when she gets better

Mew EX07 said:
Your lv. 100 shiny charizard for my lv. 100 shiny milotic?

Hey what did I say. Listen to MaxPokémonMaster and leave her alone until she gets better and can go on

just let them do there thing, then she can reply, if they keep bugging her, report it.

Gallade2512 said:
we all love u Amt! Get well soon!

Love is such a strong word...also, I (and Master of the Shadow, i'm sure) would like to appoligize to amt1111 because we both p/med her constantly until we found out, so we both feel bad about that, so we're both very sorry and get better soon!

ugh. shes away in LA. So, shes obviously not here. and i say love because i love her trades. ! gosh.

Gallade2512 said:
ugh. shes away in LA. So, shes obviously not here. and i say love because i love her trades. ! gosh.

Hey I live in LA. she said her mom rented a apartment in La. And I live around the area

well. im happy for both of u. and i wasnt ugghing the fact shes going to la. I was ugghing cuz of "Love is such a strong word" comment. I im her all the time. thats all. i hope u both have fun.

I didn't even know you signed on today. Well get well soon and have fun in LA whatever you are going to do.

Are your LV. 100 Pokemon EV trained?

Lugia58 said:
Are your LV. 100 Pokemon EV trained?
Doesn't anyone ever listen to me or read my post?!!!!!

Also I was on aim with her today and she is still sick ok.

i was woundering want u wanted 4 the lv 100 magmorter just tell me what u need and ill see if i have it

If she has two then she can trade it to you because I already called it about a week ago but she is sick so we didn't trade yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back