Wi-Fi Trades Amt's Pokemon Megaplex

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Amt's Pokemon Megaplex **Updated the 5th**

Is he actually supposed to battle Noobnerd or One of you? >.> Or is it just me battling?

lol. Is it just 1 battle, or like best out of 3?

I dont know like I said. There is only the two of us here right now. I feel annoyed when Im the youngest person in something every time. Im the youngest out of my brothers and sisters by at least 11-18 years :/ Im the youngest in this war by 1-5 years and what not ? :/

Your only like 2 years yougner than me, and 1 year younger the Noobnerd. I'm going to send Noobnerd Spam PM's until he comes on =D ;p

Err, then I won't spam PM him. (Right Now that is) Now, back to regular topic. Trade Thread, Not Battle thread ;p

Well, I was wondering if I could get some Rus of Poké. I dont know what to trade you though ? Shiny Staryu LV.1 ? Shiny Dustox LV.21 ?

Hmm....

I'll take a Lv.1 Staryu. And when I trade you the Azelf, it will have this Rus of Poké you speak of. Need anymore pokemon or any items?

No. Not for now. Ill come here once I do though to see if you have it.

Ok. Just like 50 or 45 more posts until 1000 =D. /spam

Nah, I just meant the fun that this war will bring, hopefully with a bit of comedy. I can make really stupid noises which are pretty good :/

Stupid Noises? >.>

It's a good thing VC will be off =D

:/ Im hurt again lol. I only make stupid noises when something bad happens ya know. And they arent that stupid either. O-O Ooh, Im wearing glasses :F

Your the one who said they were stupid ;p

Ohhhhh, so am I. O-O ;p

Hmm...

I still have the Electivire, but not to sure about the Froslass. Did we ever have a trade for them? >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back