Wi-Fi Trades Amt's Pokemon Megaplex

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Amt's Pokemon Megaplex **Updated December 30th**

Yes, I do. I EV trained my Porygon-Z a while ago (31 IV in Sp. Attack and 30 IV in Speed). I am fairly new to it, however. Pokerus and Macho Brace help out a lot.

Will you EV train two or three Pokemon of mine in return for that Blissey and Heracross?

Oh, and by the way, that shiny Crobat that augustinj is going to trade you was originally mine...He didn't give credit.

Sure, I will do that. What stats do you want me to EV train in?
DId someone take the first Ralts? I really wanted that....oh well.

I need you to EV train my Drifloom. 148 Attack, 252 Sp.Atk, 110 Speed.

Okay, that sounds good. Are there any more Pokemon you want me to EV train? By what date do you want me to be finished? It only took me a couple of hours to EV train my Porygon-Z (althuogh I used Calciums and Carboses).
Do you want me to evolve your Drifloon into Drifblim?

Could it be possible to have tomorrow? What timezone are you in? And Sure. Go ahead and evolve it, I guess. But do not get the EVs wrong. :F

Okay. I am returning to my mom's house tomorrow, and I do not have Wi-Fi completely set up (although it should only take a few minutes). I will do my best.

Can you trade it over tomorrow morning? The computer is in my dad's room, and he is just about to go to bed (he isn't feeling well). I will PM you when I log on.

P.S. I am in MST (I live in Arixona. It is 11:27 PM right now).

Okay. I'll try to be on in the morning. I'm in CST. One hour ahead of you.

Amt said:
Serebii - Sorry, I didn't see your first post. :p Do you have any good competitive Pokemans?

EM - :F Whatever you'll trade for the Rhyhorn is fine.

SvN - Yes. I still want yours. My Suicune and Tyranitar for your Regigigas and this Aerodactyl, right?

Deal. Even though this Aerodactyl is going to be used for my fossil team so would you be able to clone it in exchange for one of my items ?

No. I'll clone it for free. If thats what you mean by "my" item. :)

Yeah, I was going to give an item attached to Aerodactyl so you could clone it then =]

Even though for my fossil team, I'm going to need over 720 BP :[

All these Pokémon need Stone Edge and/or Earthquake. Armaldo will require Aerial Ace which requires, urm, I dunno but I need 720+ BP :/

No. I'm asking. BP? As in Battle Points? ;f

Oh yeah. It's going to be even more with Aerial Ace. It'll probably be like 760+ now.

You never answered my question. -_-

Well, when I said oh yeah, that meant yes Battle Points. I don't want 760+ Baton Passes do I =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back