Amulet of Hope ACE SPEC Revealed from “Supercharged Breaker!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new ACE SPEC named Amulet of Hope has been revealed from Supercharged Breaker, which releases in Japan on October 18th. We expect most of its cards to become part of our Surging Sparks set in November.
Amulet of Hope – Trainer
Pokemon Tool (ACE SPEC)
If the Pokémon this card is attached to is Knocked Out by damage from an attack from your opponent’s Pokémon, you may search your deck for up to 3 cards and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
You may attach any number of Pokémon Tools to your Pokémon during your turn. You may attach only 1 Pokémon Tool to each Pokémon, and it stays...

Continue reading...

Really cool card. Could see this in Zard lists on a t1 arven to protect your one of mander/pidge on the bench, searching out candy, evo and any other card like another candy or thorton if you need it.

Really cool card. Could see this in Zard lists on a t1 arven to protect your one of mander/pidge on the bench, searching out candy, evo and any other card like another candy or thorton if you need it.
I don't think it works as easy as it sounds. Dusknoir just ohko any of those anyway. Very rare to see damage from attack to bench now days usually just Dusknoir does that easier

It's not that good. Acespecs that are passive always tend to be weaker; the opponent will boss around this or remove the tool or play jamming tower etc.
So it's better to just play an acespec with a guaranteed useful effect like Prime Catcher or Reset Stamp

I hate being drip fed info, The Pokemon company needs to show off the new cards already Like holy shit this set is releasing in 2 weeks, let’s get moving folks.

Oh shit, you are right. Sounds broken for decks that don’t need to run any other specs
If the deck doesn't need to run any other ace specs, wouldn't you just default back to Prime since gusting is just really strong? It seems like an okay deck search, but Rad Jirachi is barely played. I really don't see this being amazing either.

I hate being drip fed info, The Pokemon company needs to show off the new cards already Like holy shit this set is releasing in 2 weeks, let’s get moving folks.
We always see every card revealed one week before the set drops, this has been the way for a long time now.

Interesting card tbh, I wonder how/if it will be used because you're trading in your Prime Catcher or Unfair Stamp or whatever for this 🤔 I could imagine putting this on a Pidgey or something to discourage the opponent from sniping it, but as mentioned, cards like Dusknoir and Dragapult wouldn't care

Back