Wi-Fi Trades An illusion of the Mind and Body - Shadow L's Trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shadowlugia's "Z" Trade Center - I'm BACK!

That's like the third offer I've had. :p
Sure, I'd love one of those. I'll take a look at your thread, and I'll see what I can do.

RE: Shadowlugia's "Z" Trade Center - I'm BACK!

Updated with a couple of wants and HG/SS Event Mew. Not like everybody's already got one. Make sure to read my notes on the front page.

RE: Shadowlugia's "Z" Trade Center - I breed, too.

so pm me with the time and date you want to do it to keep this thread clean

RE: Shadowlugia's "Z" Trade Center - It's so cool!

[/u]I believe I've got around 3 trades on hold right now, so you guys need to PM me when you get the chance so we can discuss this! I've also have changed the important note on the front page, be sure to take a glance. Also:

Man, I haven't posted here in a while. I've still got a lot of pending trades, so you guys need to give me a call when you can trade. BTW LuigiBuster, your Nidoking is AWESOME. Great nature and Good Ev's/Iv's.

Wouuld you do my couple of Sacred Ashes for both of your HGSS Mew? ~JS

I'm interested in this Pokemon:

•Shiny Darkrai, Lv. 50, Lax Nature

My shop link is in my sig, but the shop is very unupdated as I have not had time to edit it lately. So if you don't see anything you want tell me and I'll see if I have it.

JaySamuel: Try to add something to that, and we'll have a deal.

BlueSummers: Looks good. You sure do have a lot of stuff, so here's a small list of acceptables:
*German Timid Natured Arceus
*Adamant Shiny Kangaskahn

That's about it, some more later.
EDIT: Oh, and that Darkrai is lv. 100 now. I should update that.
DOUBLE EDIT: Nevermind.

I can do:
x5 Sacred Ashes
x1 Blue Shard ~JS

Hey, I'll give you an EV'd Rash Dragonite and Calm Tentacool (holding a Micle Berry!) for your shiny Bagon. I'll get good IV's, just give me a week or so to do it.

Alright. I'll take it off my Platinum, and I'll trade it to you via Soul Silver. I'll give you the Shiny Bagon and a junk Pokemon, and you'll give me the Tentacool and Dragonite in return, correct?

Yup. I'll PM you when I'm done, but it may take up to December 1st, if that isn't too long. I'll give them to you via Heartgold, check my profile for the FC, and my in-game name is Mizuryu. It's not a clone, right? It doesn't matter TOO much, but I would prefer if it wasn't.

No, It's not cloned. :)
Take all the time you'd like; I'm in no rush.

Alright, I'm still waiting on some trades. Consider this a bump.
I'm going through a complete walkthrough of FireRed Version on Youtube, so if there's anything in particular you'd like from that game, please let me know. Any nature or item is accepted also.

Oh, shoot, sorry Lugia! I'm done with everything, but I'm having some problems with my Wi-Fi, so until I can get mine working, I can't give them to you. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
And did you want an Extremespeed Dragonite? 'Cuz I EV'd a normal one, and I could give you an Extreme one instead of the normal one. As soon as I figure out why my Wi-Fi is messed up, of course.

Either is fine. Like I said before, I'm in no rush, so you can take as much time as you'd like.
Thanks for the trade; you can PM at anytime I'm on to trade.

Alright, consider this another official bumpity. I've still got some pending trades, so someone needs to contact me.

Shiny Bagon.

You can check my old trade thread for al of my shinys and events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back