Anaheim and San Francisco to Host Worlds 2025 and 2026!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokemon just announced Worlds 2025 will be held in Anaheim, CA from August 15th to 17th and Worlds 2026 will be held in San Francisco, CA from August 28th to 30th.

Anaheim-San-Francisco-Worlds-300x169.jpg

This is the first time they’ve revealed a Worlds location two years ahead of schedule. This could be because in February the San Francisco location leaked.
Under TPCi, this will be the 20th and 21st Worlds tournaments. Previous Worlds were held in:

2004: Orlando, Florida
2005: San Diego, California
2006: Anaheim, California
2007: Kona, Hawaii
2008: Orlando, Florida
2009: San Diego, California
2010: Kona, Hawaii
2011: San Diego, California
2012: Kona, Hawaii
2013: Vancouver, Canada

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Well, looks like I'll actually be able to attend the next two World Championships as a spectator for the next two years! I missed not being able to go to the past few events after enjoying Worlds 2013 and 2016.

Honestly, I feel very whelmed.

And 2026 won't be fun for kids starting up school again by then.
Well naic this past year was day my son finished high-school alot had that that weekend.
As for starting school my state doesn't start til after September

I'm a bit disappointed that the locations for the next two years are both in the US. I hoped for a surprise.
90% are all in north America n 85% in usa. Mainly due prob to player size in na. Less travel restrictions. N less laws fir gambling for kids

90% are all in north America n 85% in usa. Mainly due prob to player size in na. Less travel restrictions. N less laws fir gambling for kids
Yeah you are right with that. But that's why I hoped for a surprise. Would have been cool if they'd do it in a European location. It would be so cool if they'd do it for example in Paris or Barcelona.

Yeah you are right with that. But that's why I hoped for a surprise. Would have been cool if they'd do it in a European location. It would be so cool if they'd do it for example in Paris or Barcelona.
Paris can't, not sure about other I mean they just had it in euro in England

A Paris Worlds would actually be so epic! With Worlds being a more controlled event, I bet they could manage to fit competitors into Paris or Barcelona.

Paris can't, not sure about other I mean they just had it in euro in England
Not sure what you mean by this? If it's some sort of law about kids and gambling, Lille in France has held regionals for a number of years now with no real issues, along with a whole bunch of other countries in Europe [Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden all just last year] - and this isn't the sort of law that changes between different cities.

Back