Announcing the PokeBeach YouTube Podcast: A Weekly Pokemon TCG News Roundup!

When I have time, I will check it out, and of course subscribe :) Can be the 2nd Pokemon related channel I watch, next to PrimeTimePokemon.

As Nintendo Representative, Shigeru Miyamoto, we will send you a cease and desist letter in the mail. As per Nintendo guidelines. Please buy our remade games for full price. Thank you.

Nice. We finally get to meet the reporters! ??

Also, ferrothorn could be a game changer, seeing as the text specifically says +100, which could mean spinning needle can do more and more damage as long as it stays alive on the next and following turn. That is something I've been waiting for since they released cards like metagross vmax that only raises the stat for one turn. Lets hope the stat change can stack across multiple turns for ferro. I'm definitely hopeful. ??

Nice. We finally get to meet the reporters! ??

Also, ferrothorn could be a game changer, seeing as the text specifically says +100, which could mean spinning needle can do more and more damage as long as it stays alive on the next and following turn. That is something I've been waiting for since they released cards like metagross vmax that only raises the stat for one turn. Lets hope the stat change can stack across multiple turns for ferro. I'm definitely hopeful. ??
That's not how that sort of attack works. The additional damage does not stack.

The ruling for Metagross from Celestial Storm applies here.

Q. If I use Metagross' "Meteor Mash" attack several turns in succession, does the damage keep piling up as 60, 120, 180, 240, etc.?

A. No, Meteor Mash tops out at 120. It only adds +60 to the base 60 damage, it does not accumulate on successive turns.

That's not how that sort of attack works. The additional damage does not stack.

The ruling for Metagross from Celestial Storm applies here.

Q. If I use Metagross' "Meteor Mash" attack several turns in succession, does the damage keep piling up as 60, 120, 180, 240, etc.?

A. No, Meteor Mash tops out at 120. It only adds +60 to the base 60 damage, it does not accumulate on successive turns.

Yeah, cuz the effect only last for one turn. I guess i was just being hopeful they would do something different. ?? May be wishful thinking..

Back