Another 1st place BR

cf11

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys cf11 here with another BR report and this time I did well again! I played CMT again and continue to have succes so I am probably going to play that for Nats. Anyways onto the report.

It was on a Friday night and it was an hour drive turned into a two hour drive, because of rush hour! It was at a library and we had to mix seniors and juniors together!

Round 1 Bye

Unfortunate I got the bye I mean byes are great, but this is BR so I want to play.

Round 2 David CMT with Terrakion

He starts Celebi and I start Mewtwo. I play DCE and PONT into an energy SKAB switch and even Celebi for the donk! We had a fun game afterwards which was much more entertaining. We both start Smeargle and abuse Portrait. I finally take he first KO with my Tornadus. It stayed a very close game and I got a huge KO on his Tornadus EX. The game went down to 2-2 in prizes. The turn before he made a smart play by using Shaymin to move his DCE off Mewtwo to Terrakion to KO my Tornadus. I promote Celebi and FB onto mewtwo who already had a DCE then attached an energy catcher his mewtwo and playPlus Power for games very GG.

2-0

Round 3 Corina CMT

Corina usually uses Mewtwo too muchand clearly doesn't understand not playing Mewtwo first in a game. She starts with him and KOs my Celebi. I promote my other one play Duall Ball for two Mewtwos. I fb and attach befor double plus powering (she had eviolite) for KO! In the end I KOed a Tornadus EX and Mewtwo EX for the game!

3-0 First place!!!!!!

Alright so I got another victory cup and move to like20 something CP, because I started late in the year.

Pros
Winning
Victory Cup
2 CP woohoo

Slops
Pulling junks from my packs
Long drive

Thanksfor reading

Back