Anybody else here paintball?

Rikko145

I put the "laughter" in "slaughter&
Any other 'ballers on this site? I play a lot, and I'm a payed ref as well as an HPA tech. I've got five different guns (markers). I have:

Carver One (used in Army training)
Tippmann 98 Standard (with parts I modded on myself so it looks like an M-4)
Tigershark (Super old pump I got thrown into a deal for free. Solid heavy-steel barrel that's hard to find anymore.)
Talon (Another super old pump. I use it for Gettysburg-style games.)
Black Maxx (My first gun, but my friend broke the bolt that holds the back end together. It's held together with a dolrod now. :cool: )

NOBODY else here plays paintball!?!? What is wrong with this site?

I had such high hopes... *sob*

Okay, I'll lower the standards. Has anybody here ever played paintball before? Even just once?

Awesome! I'm glad I didn't have to lower the standards to "Has anybody fired a paintball gun before?". Good to know I'm not alone on Beach. Where did you go?

Your not alone. :). I do somewhat. I really like to play, but I don't really know anyone who plays near me. I am newer at Paintball, but as I play Airsoft I know how to move in a field and shoot really really well! My Mom and Dads back yard looks really bad due to over 8000 Paintballs being smashed open, Trees, benches, anything I can hit. I am new, but not very. :)

One time when I was like 10 my friends and I found a bunch of un-broken paintballs in the woods and we threw them at each other and at some trees nearby to see if we could break them. Does that count? Lol.

He said: Does anyone play paintball. Not does anyone play Paintball guns. :p. So I think your good!! :D

Also, where do you buy your guns Rikko?

I get mine online mostly. My Carver, my Black Maxx, and the mods for my Tippmann all came online. I know a lot of good sites that offer great prices. I've been playing for four years now and rounding the corner of my second year reffing. If I were you, I'd make sure to work on Angles, Movement, and Communication. It's the triad that will make you fantastic at paintball. If get angles on your opponents by moving around, you can communicate to your team useful information. If you communicate and move around, you'll get angles to eliminate opponents. If you get angles and communicate, you'll have a wider space to move around. Never stay in the same bunker for very long, don't be afraid to scream your head off to give your team information (if you've shot your gun and/or been spotted, then enemy already knows where you are, so there's no use trying to be stealthy at that point), and paintball is a game of getting angles on your opponents' positions before they get an angle on yours.

Celebi, very classy. I've been known to chuck paintballs that didn't break at people when I run out of ammo, or suicide charge for the flag. :cool: And you know, lay my gun behind a bunker and walk casually down the field to get the flag. People just sort of look at me weird until I snatch the flag and run away. Or, I walk up and actually tell the enemy that I'm replacing the flag, and that the objective for the other team has changed and I need to get the flag. lol, one day was fantastic. Because I did it twice against the same people. I keep my hands down low with my fingers spread so that they see I'm unarmed, walk up and say to the defenders, "Yeah guys, I need the flag. The other team just has to manage to touch the orange traffic cone it was hanging on to win, okay? So tell your teammates not to shoot me when I'm walking back! Thanks guys!" *Walks away with the flag in hand. Horn goes off for end-of-game twenty seconds later.* [/trollface]

I've only ever played it once for a birthday party :l
Think I'm going again soon though!
It was amazingly fun after I got past my early jitters.
Firing the guns against the wall before the game started really shook us up to see how fast the paint balls fly haha
But yeah all in all it was an amazingly fun experience and I would certainly do it again ^.^

Even the vets get the first-game jitters. Lol, it seems like every time I go out for the first game of the day I need to pee. Even if I just let off a gallon five minutes before, there seems to be another gallon ready to go! :p

Paintball is awesome i am not that skilled, but i love playing with friend. I have gone about six times

That's awesome! I love people who play for the fun of playing. And nothing says, "You're mah bro!" like shooting somebody with a gelatin ball of paint going 280 feet per second. :D

That's really unsafe. You should never paintball if even one person isn't wearing a mask.

Rikko145 said:
That's really unsafe. You should never paintball if even one person isn't wearing a mask.

Never tried it...I will definitely wear a mask lol. I always wanted to try it though, just haven't got that chance.

It's the most adrenaline you can get without being in mortal peril or using a syringe. :p

BunnyBuner said:
Never tried it...I will definitely wear a mask lol. I always wanted to try it though, just haven't got that chance.
Haha the place I went to, as well as I assume other Paintball places have strict rules regarding the wearing of Masks. If you get hit there you can pretty much kiss that eye's vision good bye.. not to mention to pain..

Back