Anyone play Kid Icarus multiplayer?

Chillarmy

El problemo?
Hello everyone!

So Kid Icarus is a great game, and I was wondering if there was the potential on Pokebeach for competitive discussion. I dont know how popular online play is with you guys but I can say I really enjoy this. So use this thread to find people with mutual interest and if there's enough of us maybe we can get a tournament going :D

Man, I loved the online play with this game when I first got the game. Unfortunately, I haven't had a lot of time to actually continue, but I would love to jump back into it one of these days. So addicting and surprisingly polished for multiplayer as well. Very very rarely lag issues which is quite shocking for the 3DS at least IMO.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Man, I loved the online play with this game when I first got the game. Unfortunately, I haven't had a lot of time to actually continue, but I would love to jump back into it one of these days. So addicting and surprisingly polished for multiplayer as well. Very very rarely lag issues which is quite shocking for the 3DS at least IMO.

dmaster out.

All of this post. Pretty much everything works so perfectly except for the fact that there was no stupid lobby. >_> Setting up games with other people was always way too much trouble. I mean you had what, 120 seconds to get everyone you wanted to play with in the same room? That was always such a pain. It's also what ruined MY tournament... Well that and it got shut down because that forum didn't want me giving out any real-life objects (it was just a Pushmo code! D= )

If you do try and set up a tournament though you can probably count me in.

I don't remember having too many issues finding and connecting to games. It maybe took a little amount of time, but when I played it, it was very close to the time of release, and like, tons of people were playing. Maybe the community has died down a little bit? Or I could just be remembering it wrong. I'm obviously talking about random matches, because that's pretty much all I did.

I actually never tried planning a game out with people online (and friend codes, uggh) , so maybe I should just shut up about it haha. But I loved what I played with it all the same.

dmaster out.

I haven't played a local match yet so I can't really comment on that. Online multiplayer has always been fine for me, with no lag and a decent mix of people.I think the lack of lag is due to the fact that everyone is playing on the same system as supposed to PC where there are rarely two identical computers.

Cool to see there's at least some interest here. What kind of weapons are you guys fans of?

I loved my Ninja Palm's back when I was logging three to four hours in a day (that only lasted a week though). Now I generally go with my Violet Palms with a +Homing modifier, then I add in the homing power as well as fast-charge. It's very noob friendly, so it works even if I haven't played in forever. Once I play three games or so and know what I'm doing again I switch over to my fast-charge, invisible shots Babel Club. All-in-all though I think I like Palms best; absolutely despise Cannons though.

Mehhh

I just try to get good weapons and then BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EVERYONEEEE
Right now I have some Pandora Claws, valued at 310. So, yh.

I enjoy this game highly. Unfortunately, I'm not to good at using the weapons. Taurus Arms are so annoying to make, especially if you're trying to get the one I want. :(

Yeah, I dont really know how people are making this +3 shot homing +3 shot range +3 dash Charge Shot modified weapons... Either hours upon hours of play or hacks...

Chillarmy said:
Yeah, I dont really know how people are making this +3 shot homing +3 shot range +3 dash Charge Shot modified weapons... Either hours upon hours of play or hacks...

Some people use some weapon gem exchange cloning glitch to get weapons with high values and mods, but usually they have some negative point, like -4 Overall Defense or something. As for the +3 Shot Homing/Shot Range/Dash Charge Shots, I have no idea. Possibly the same method, or like you said, hacks or hours of play.

Back