• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotic Sales - Eevee GET Fan Club Promo | Sealed Team Rocket's Theme Decks!

RE: Aphotic Sales - Theatre Limited Half Deck VS E-Readers Available

I need to qualify that I really don't know the value of ___'s Mew and so if this isn't reasonable feel free to let me know what you think it's worth, but I was hoping to pay somewhere around $25-$75 for it. I have an extensive mew collection myself and the only ones I haven't acquired yet are the ones I recognize are the hardest to find and also the most valuable. I'm excited to have found someone who has them that is willing to part with them at all, so let me know your price and I'll see about getting the money! Thanks!

frisklicious - She's a bit reluctant on the Mew so we'll start looking for one for you. Price will vary I'll give you a heads up. Let's go with the Squirtle for now, is there anything else? Would you like that in a bubble mailer or normal envelope? Shipping costs and fees will be affected.

mrcaliforniahaze - How's $40 shipped?

Darn! okay, just let me know, thanks. Assuming it's in a sleeve and toploader I think a normal envelope will be fine.

Could do a partial trade if you're interested for the $5 difference.

What cards are you looking for? I have all the cards pretty much on your want list but they are worth more than $5

Have one with a little edge wear on the back. I can do that one for $35 shipped.

No thanks I'm trying to get them with no edge wear. I have a crystal cards for trade?

RE: Aphotic Sales - Playables Updated. Donphan/Champs/Yanmega

Ah probably pass for now, thanks though.

If you were to consider selling one of your 1st edt base set boxes, how much would you ask? I couldn't buy it right away, but I would like to save up if it isn't to high.

Not considering parting with them.

The Donphans are still available at $12, correct? I need two...PM me if you want to work something out with the controller.

Ah sorry Donphans are actually spoken for, I may get a couple more next week but for now it's gone.

RE: Aphotic Sales - New Shadowless Theme Decks | Shadowless Starter Set | Rockets Deck

Bumpit for the Shadowless Decks!

hey there Aphotic! Back again in hopes of snagging a McDonald's Mew P Promo 33! I believe you quoted me 200 and I was wondering if 175 would be adequate? Also, any news on the Play Promo ____'s Mew?

PS It was a joy doing business with you last time!

Friskalicious - Hey welcome back to the shop, I was really hoping to get the full $200 for the Mew. And as for the Players Mew, some of their owners are very reluctant to let them go for a reasonable price. It seems they sky rocketed in value in Japan for some reason but I'll keep looking.

cookymonster760 - Sure I can do that before shipping and fees, let me know if you're interested, thanks!

Back