• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese VS WeB, Playables, Rares W: Suicune CoL SL11 LV X's

Seph - Your Zekrom FA's

ace11 - Gyarados * =)

RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese VS WeB, Playables, Rares W: Suicune CoL SL11 LV X's

Alright.. well, how about my 2x Mew Prime for any 4x Reshi or Zek FA's? (would prefer 4 of one or the other, but any combination is fine really).

I could also do the Magnezone and Garchomp Xs for 1 additional FA. And would do all of the TR Holos/RHs, minus the absol, for 1x more FA as well. But again, I don't know how many FAs you have total.

LMK if any of that sounds appealing, or feel free to tweak or counter. I'm just trying to get 4x of each FA total for a dragon deck. :p Thanks.

Alright, well lets start with making a deal.

Darkria Lv. X (DP 19)
Dialga Lv. X (DP 37)
Garchomp C Lv. X (DP 46)
Arceus Lv. X (DP 56)
Rhyperior Lv. X (DP 29)
Heatran Lv. X SF
Charizard G Lv. X (DP 45)
1x Scizor (RH UD)
According to troll and toad, this lot is slightly less that $30.
If I add ERL, would you trade all that for Yanmega Prime?

Haunter - Bit more than what I would give for a Mew so I'll pass for now, thanks.

ace11 - If we're going with TnT, that's still less than a Yanmega Prime.

Aphotic said:
Haunter - Bit more than what I would give for a Mew so I'll pass for now, thanks.

ace11 - If we're going with TnT, that's still less than a Yanmega Prime.

By only $3-4 of course. I can throw in SEL Bottom which goes for $5. Thoughts?

Well, what do you view Mews at, and what do you view FAs at? I'm willing to negotiate, if you still have any interest. I was going on TnT prices.

ace11 - Are the aforementioned cards in mint condition?

HaunterX6 - Really trying to get them for the value of $10 - $12 a piece, while Zekrom and Reshiram FA's around $9 - $10.

Ah... yeah, I will agree that their recent price spike is a bit questionable... But I haven't seen them any cheaper than 20 or so. People at my league are kinda hoarding them, too.

But, what if I put them at a value of, say, $15-sih? Then 2 would be $30.. Would you do 3 FAs for 2 Mews? And if so, is there anything I have for a value of 10 or so that I could throw in to make it 4?

If it's still not working for you, that's fine- I don't like to be pushy or anything. But if you'd like to hold off until you can maybe find them for the right price, that's fine too. Just let me know. :)

Aphotic said:
ace11 - Are the aforementioned cards in mint condition?

HaunterX6 - Really trying to get them for the value of $10 - $12 a piece, while Zekrom and Reshiram FA's around $9 - $10.

All of them. I assume Yanmega is?

Hi. I'm interested in 2-3 Reuniclus, Emboar, Yanmega Prime, and Lucia Legend Top (minor).

I have a few of your lv. X wants, including Flygon, and some 1st edition Wotc stuff, among other things. Some of the commons/uncommons are unlisted.

Can you check my list? Thanks!

haunter - let me think about it, I'm currently not sure if I have extra FAs for 2.

ace11 - Yanmega is Nm-M with very minor back edge wear.

jace - I'm interested in your flygon x and dialga x pack. Feel free to make an offer, thanks!

Aphotic said:
haunter - let me think about it, I'm currently not sure if I have extra FAs for 2.

ace11 - Yanmega is Nm-M with very minor back edge wear.

jace - I'm interested in your flygon x and dialga x pack. Feel free to make an offer, thanks!

Do you mind telling me what you value those at before I offer?

I doubt there's any way I'm getting Yanmega since that's all you want...

Would you do a couple of Reuniclus for Dialga and something else?

No problem. I'll check back, or just PM me if you decide. Thanks.

Jace - Dialga is a secondary want, value it at around 3-4 bucks. Mainly looking at the flygon at around 8-10.

Haunter - thanks again!

Aphotic said:
Jace - Dialga is a secondary want, value it at around 3-4 bucks. Mainly looking at the flygon at around 8-10.

Haunter - thanks again!

Well, the emboars and Lugia are very minor wants, and the reuniclus is a low want. The best I could do would be a diaga for a Reuniclus, unless there's enough stuff I have that could amount to Yanmega, which I doubt.

Do you mind PMing me a close up picture of the damage on the Yanmega, or is it not even noticable?

I am not sure.. :/ Depends how many.. Zekrom has worth 15 dollars here, so..

Jace - I could do the dialga for the reuniclus. What's the condition?

ace11 - here are the links for the pictures:

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/Aphotic_Pkmn/photo6.jpg

The edge wear can be seen in this closeup - http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/Aphotic_Pkmn/photo5.jpg

Sephiroth123 - Definitely not, pass thanks.

Aphotic said:

The edge wear can be seen in this closeup - http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/Aphotic_Pkmn/photo5.jpg

I'm sure it's mint-near mint, but I'l check for sure when I get home.

Aphotic said:

Well, I'll be honest. I'm really looking for a mint card. If you can throw in a Zekrom BW, I think we can make a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back