Apple Unveils 3 New iPods

Which iPod do you think has made the best/biggest improvement?

• The iPod touch.

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • The iPod nano.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • The iPod shuffle.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I hate them all.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I like them all.

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
Hey everyone!
I'm not exactly sure if I should've posted this here or in Entertainment, so I just posted it here -___-

Anyways, Apple recently unveiled 3 new iPod models today:

1) The sixth generation iPod nano, which can be found here:
http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

2) The fourth generation iPod shuffle, which can be found here:
http://www.apple.com/ipodshuffle/

3) The fourth generation iPod touch, which can be found here:
http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch

I'm SO happy that the new iPod touch finally has a camera (two, to be exact xP). The iPod nano is looking good, in its mini touch screen glory and whatnot. I don't really have anything to say about the new iPod shuffle, since it really isn't anything we haven't seen before. I suppose the new colors and buttons are nice? :3

So, discuss and voice your opinions!

I want to get a new iPod touch so bad, but I already have one. No sense in wasting money when its unnecessary.

Bulbabuddy said:
I want to get a new iPod touch so bad, but I already have one. No sense in wasting money when its unnecessary.

EXACTLY what I was going to say. I don't see why they didn't put the camera in the 3G even though they had the technology for it. :(

I don't like the touch screen nano. I like the gen. 4 ones the best, I will stick with that I guess. The touch screen seems pointless and I don't like how it looks compared to the gen. 4 & 5 nanos

Bulbabuddy said:

Yeah, I wouldn't be getting one of these if my dad didn't desperately need a more recent model (he as the 1st generation and I have the 3rd).

The nano...eh. I don't know. I need to have a hands-on experience with it before I can say I love it or hate it.

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Yeah, I wouldn't be getting one of these if my dad didn't desperately need a more recent model (he as the 1st generation and I have the 3rd).

The nano...eh. I don't know. I need to have a hands-on experience with it before I can say I love it or hate it.

LOL I have the first generation iPod. I don't care, I'll just wait for it to perish and then buy the NEWEST iPod.

Bulbabuddy said:
LOL I have the first generation iPod. I don't care, I'll just wait for it to perish and then buy the NEWEST iPod.

The funny thing is, my dad's has perished xD
He can't do anything audio related on it >:/

SinnohTrainer17 said:
The funny thing is, my dad's has perished xD
He can't do anything audio related on it >:/
Oh, well in that case!

Wait... maybe my headphones isn't broken, my ipod is...

The new nano's look pretty good, although I don't think putting a touchscreen on it was the best of ideas. It seems unpleasing to have a tiny touchscreen to work with. The new Ipod touch is cool, and the camera was far overdue. I'd really like to be able to make Skype calls from my Ipod, but I'm not going to buy another Ipod Touch just for that reason.

Yeah, that touch screen looks like a bit of a hassle, being the size that it is. The problem for me is it's basically an iPod shuffle with a touch screen, and I hate that. They should've done something different with the iPod nano's, and given the shuffle's the touch screen. After watching the commercial, the touch screen looks pretty nice and easy to use, imo.

I agree with shampoo-thief. I liked the fourth-gen iPod nano, especially with its video camera and sleek look.

I bought the second iPod touch when it came out, so I've gotten two years out of it, and I still love it. I'm impressed with the new one, but I'll just wait until the iPhone4 comes out for Verizon and just buy that...if it does.

Wow that Nano is...tiny. Doesn't look bad but I ain't buying that! The touch finally has video hurrraaaay! But I've already got one so no point in spending extra.

Making a Nano with a touch screen was a mistake. Because now people might just go for a Nano and forget about the Touch. The camera in the Touch was a very good idea.

that ipod touch looks awesome. and i made a mistake on the voting i meant to vote for ipod touch :/

@ArceusShayminLovr: Yeah, I'm not exactly a huge fan of a touch screen nano, especially since having a touch screen on such a small iPod actually down-sizes the number of features on the iPod, so I need to do a hands-on, which I will post later this week.

I am really liking the Ipod Touch. I am glad that they have finally added a camera onto the Ipod Touch. It was about time that they actually did have a camera both front and back for recording and video chatting.

Back