Arceus VSTAR — Can It Win Another World Championship?

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello, all PokeBeach readers! Here is Gabriel again with another Pokemon TCG article, and this time the subject is Arceus VSTAR and how this Pokémon can become a two-time world champion.
A year ago, Arceus VSTAR starred in the London World Championships 2022 Finals in the Master Division, and as if that wasn’t enough, both players in the final were using this Pokemon. In fact, the lists of the two players were quite similar. Now, after so long, Arceus VSTAR remains one of the top favorites to win Worlds, but with a different build.
Arceus VSTAR dominated much of last season, sometimes losing ground to Mew VMAX, and towards the end of the season, it faced challenges from the broken version of Lugia VSTAR paired with...

Continue reading...

Arceus? I played Arceus once. I was playing a deck, a toolbox deck, a toolbox deck with answers. Answers make me want to play Arceus. Arceus? I played Arceus once. I was playing a deck, a toolbox deck, a toolbox deck with answers. Answers make me want to play Arceus.

I'm not an expert, but I'm almost positive that Practice Studio doesn't boost the output of Vmax/Vstar pokemon. They don't say "Stage 1" in the upper left corner.

Back