• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ARCHEOPS JIRACHI SIGILYPH

tyry1298

awesome sauce
POKEMON
2 archeops
3 archen
2 jirachi
3 sigilyph 41/99
1 sigilyph 42/99

TRAINERS/SUPPORTERS/STADIUMS
4 ssu
3 switch
3 plume fossil
4 pont
4 petm
3 twist mountain
4 juniper
4 junk arm
3 eviolite

ENERGY
10 psychic
4 rescue

STRATIGIE
Set up archeops as quikly as possible if the opponent evolves before you set up archeops devolve them with jirachi. Snipe the beched basics with sigilyph.

Twist Mountain Stadium
Once during each player's turn, that player may flip a coin. If heads, that player may play a Revived Pokémon from their hand onto their Bench.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.

Thread titles do not need to be in all caps please.~KA

ur forgeting that basics now have 130-180HP. All those massively tanky EX and Legendary pokemon
good luck with sniping with sigilyph

this deck really doesnt stand a chance. youll need something that can take hits and dish it back out besides the de-evolving strategy.

I personally like Landorus in this deck. It is great for taking out the higher HP basics and putting other Pokemon in to Jirachi or Sygiliph's KO range. It also takes out Zekrom and Thundurus (Some of the biggest threats to this deck).

ok I have an idea about adding some meta counters like basculin(final gambit), landorus, heatmor and just adding in 4 prism energy.

tyry1298 said:
ok I have an idea about adding some meta counters like basculin(final gambit), landorus, heatmor and just adding in 4 prism energy.

Which Heatmor are you talking about? The good one hasn't come out yet and the one we have isn't good. 4 Prism energy is a good idea because all your pokemon (except archeops) are basics. Just remember you cant stardust song them

Instead of PETM, i'd suggest pokemon communication and collector to get out the basics. Collector is extremely important in any deck, and communication is just better than PETM. I think that a solid attacker is needed. Preferably one of the big basics or EXs, since sigilyph will not stand a chance. You also need catcher to catcher up weak pokemon.

POKEMON
2 archeops
3 archen
2 jirachi
3 sigilyph 41/99
1 sigilyph 42/99

2 ssu
2 switch
3 plume fossil
4 pont
4 pokemon communication
3 twist mountain
2 juniper
3 junk arm
3 eviolite
3 collector
4 research record
4 pokemon catcher

ENERGY
8 psychic
4 rescue

Does this look better, Yes setting up archeops will take awhile but, thats why i also play twist mountain not just plume fossil.

tyry1298 said:
POKEMON
2 archeops
3 archen
2 jirachi
3 sigilyph 41/99
1 sigilyph 42/99

4 ssu
3 switch
3 plume fossil
4 pont
4 petm
3 twist mountain
4 juniper
4 junk arm
3 eviolite

ENERGY
10 psychic
4 rescue

STRATIGIE
Set up archeops as quikly as possible if the opponent evolves before you set up archeops devolve them with jirachi. Snipe the beched basics with sigilyph.

Twist Mountain Stadium
Once during each player's turn, that player may flip a coin. If heads, that player may play a Revived Pokémon from their hand onto their Bench.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.

Thread titles do not need to be in all caps please.~KA

Yeah, okay a deck with jirachi is mainly used for attacking strong Pokémon the devolve to K.O them.

Why have 3 twist mountain? Focus on either plume fossil or twist mountain, keep the other as backup.

pokemonjoe said:
Why have 3 twist mountain? Focus on either plume fossil or twist mountain, keep the other as backup.

I'd definitely max out Twist Mountain. You don't really need Plume Fossil anymore. Sure, Twist Mountain is a flip, but you only need to get out 1 Archeops. Plume Fossil also requires a lot of support and usually fails. I would suggest:
-3 Plume Fossil
-3 Archen
-4 Research Record
-6 Psychic Energy
-1 Sigilyph 42/99
+1 Twist Mountain
+4 Cheren
+3 Landorus
+4 Prism Energy
+5 Fighting Energy

BTW, this is an edit to the second list.

Back