Wi-Fi Trades Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread with Shiny Charizard!  Starting new game within days, get what y

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread (With Shiny Charizard!)

Kiezzer: ok
C D X: just clcik on the button that says new thread.
Ichida: I would like both for charizard, since I can get those already if I get the AR thing I have been looking at.
LPM: What were we trading again, for my Charizard?

I WILL TRADE ALEGIT CELEBI AT LV.70 FOR CRESSILIA OR ROTUM

Gimme a min.
Ok! Also, I edited, and I have this on my wants now:
I want ALL of the Eevelutions exept for jolteon, at level 45 at the least. Also, you can use rare candies, and dont give them horrible move sets, if you know what I mean!! But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont ask for a Shiny Charizard unless they are level 60. Otherwise, see what else I have to offer. I am sick and tired of having to agree to trades that are NOT fair to me (I have a _____, shiny charizard+ masterball. ___= -_- for me if it isn't a strong/cool pokemon) Please, I will stop offering them if you ask so much, and want to rip me off SO much!!

ok arctic thunder i will trade you a glaceon lv.100 with ice beam, ice fang, blizzard, and avalanche for 1 shiny charizard. deal? whers the NEW THREAD button at?!

Um... Can it have a better move set, say, not all ice? But I dont like moves that dont do damage!! The new thread button is at the top east corner, with the Dialga on it!

Are any of the other Pokemon shiny? I have Espeon (lv50 Psychic, Bite, Calm Mind, Baton Pass) and Umbreon (lv50 Return, Mean Look, Curse, Baton Pass).

I don't need your manaphy anymore, but if you still want my shinies, you can offer me something else.

Arctic_Thunder,what would you trade for umbreon lv.75

My Charizard? But wait, what move set+ stats?

I'm not willing to give any other shinies away, even though I have some, Wichu. Did you want more? sorry!

I really need your Shiny Charzaird :) I have a Glaceon but its only level 25

its ok, I got Glaceon and Leafeon by C E D X just now! I really just want Vaporeon and Flareon now, at a high level!!

Do you still want my starters? some other guy offered you lv 100s with good movesets. Only bad thing is that he's crushed my hopes at that Spiritomb :(

Whats his name? I still want the starters you trained! What did he offer, anyway?
Also, I could find some other way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back