Wi-Fi Trades Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread with Shiny Charizard!  Starting new game within days, get what y

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Arctic_Thunder's My Player Thread

no thanks light manaphy and random man. Sorry, don't like what you've got, and RM, I already have a trade for a celebi, thx anyways!

I'll trade you a Shiny Trapinch, Shiny Vibrava, and Shiny Flygon, all of which you can keep, if you let me 'dex your Manaphy.  I'm going to give it back, I just really need it for my Pokedex; and you can keep all 3 of the shinies.  If it makes you feel any better, I can trade you my Ho-oh I should be getting as well(but not for keeps, I need it back!) just so you know I'm telling the truth. (trust me, I will give it back!!) =]

ummmm ok???
I dont need the Ho Oh though! Just give me the Shinies first, and I swear I will let you 'dex it ok?

yup, anything to get Manaphy in my Pokedex. I'll add you to my trades list.

OMG!!! I just realized that I cant trade pokemon from the 3rd gen to DP!!!!!!! Can anyone lend me an EXTREMLEY strong pokemon team???? PLEASE???? I BEG OF YOU!!! If you do, I will give you a Shiny Charizard or Shiny Hariama if I somehow beat the game!!! I dont care what they are, I NEED YOU GUYS!!!!!

Sorry, i'm just starting out. i can trade you a jap turtwig for it though.

oh wait.. my sis isn't going to give me her chimchar, so I guess I need one of those! (Turtwig too!)

Arctic_Thunder said:
oh wait.. my sis isn't going to give me her chimchar, so I guess I need one of those! (Turtwig too!)
I have Torterra if you would like that.

I want your macho brace I will give you an Pokerus infected Shinx for it :)

I don't like shinxes, and a chimchar for a manaphy is not worth it. I would LOVE a torterra

Arctic_Thunder said:
I would LOVE a torterra

And you know what I want.

Also I can give it move's that you would like and Pokerus.

Also I'll give you some common pokemon holding rare candy's and infeted with pokerus so you have some pokemon to have pokerus for later use.

ummm ok? but tell me what level it is at because I dont take level 46 and lower for the starters.

Arctic_Thunder said:
ummm ok? but tell me what level it is at because I dont take level 46 and lower for the starters.

It's at level 41 but I'm still working to get my 8th badge.

I can evo my Grotle (japanese) to Dotaitose/Torterra.

Ok then whoever gets a higher level within 2 days. I NEED that tortterra and Infernape, even if I can only dex it, I NEED it for my Nat. Dex. If you let me dex Infernape, I will let you dex my Empuruto. My bro DOES have a Grotle, so he is racing too, and he will do it for nothing, so you should HUSTLE!!

Intrested in the deoxys. What level is it and what nature? Also, I could dex swap you a torterra for the deoxys. I dont want to get rid of mine just yet. Its level 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back