Ruling ARE JAPANESE CARDS ARE LEGAL ON WORLDS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyGaara

- ポール -
like in title, but, i mean, cards that was release in USA version but are japanese version, plz answer

Dudeman1993: Wrong. To bring a JPN card to worlds, you must either:

A. Have the card in English

B: Go to the official card dex on go-pokemon.com and print of f a spoiler, unaltered.

Hope this helped.

Which is pretty much a scan! :p I saw a kid bring a scan last year...actually, I played the kid who ran a Japanese Infernape X. He had a scan, and the judges allowed that.

Dudeman1993 said:
Which is pretty much a scan! :p I saw a kid bring a scan last year...actually, I played the kid who ran a Japanese Infernape X. He had a scan, and the judges allowed that.

but he has two infernapes lv.x in japanese or only one ? i mean did he have one in english ? or maybe itsnot that nessesary

You can't use scans , peroid. (it's in the rules , they may have changed since last year)
You must have a OfficialCard Dex from that link.
If you don't agree , post it on pokegym.

This thread is in the wrong forum. I think this goes into Card Questions and Rulings.

*Moved*

And I would think you are correct in assuming so NN. :)

You need a copy of the card in english or a Card-Dex Page, nothing else. If they allowed a scan, there may have been exceptions for that person, but you need a Card-Dex Page or an english copy. The reason a scan cannot be used is because it could easily be altered via Photoshop or some other program. A Card-Dex Page can also be altered, but I do not make the rules, just go with it. This also just does not apply to Worlds, this applies to ALL tournaments.

T-Tar Master said:
To bring a JPN card to worlds:
Have the card in English
B: Go to the official card dex on go-pokemon.com and print of f a spoiler, unaltered.
Lol....

All you can do is call your tournament leader because some allow them and some don't allow them. That is all you can do for now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back