Are there any Oregonions here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charging_Chimchar

God, my name is stuipd ._.
Hello, I just wanted to know because FM made a thread and I decided to make a more specficated one. I beleve Bulbasaur45S lives here also (R-A). I live in The Dalles. I go to the Middle School, if anyone goes to TDMS I probably know you....

-CC

hmm, i think i have heard of the dalles, i live in N portland, you live anywhere close to that?

I live like 30 mins from Portland Oregon , and Jothnathan and Andrew ( B45S , and master of the six kings) live in corvallis.

I do sometimes
But this time Im not going to lokis im going to guardian games... lol and 3 other cities

I live in Olympia, Washington, if that's any consellation. :p
I'm about two hours or so from Portland, and no, I don't play the TCG.

Wow there are a lot of people here who live here in oregon BS45 I have been to lokis onec I was the kid with his Classic style Sp playing The ledgend of zelda the minsh caps with a torterra tin and a plastic card holder.

-CC

^hmmmm, i'm not sure i remember you... i am the guy with blond hair, i usually play empoleon (my name is NOT ben) but if you have seen me recently then i play ampharos, and i usually have a a jacket and jeans on... know me? i wear a bluish, gray backpack and i have a worlds 2006 binder.. know me yet?:p

Hmm I dont Rember. I plan to try to get my mom to Drive me to Portland. What Tourny are you going to next? I just modifyed my Deck.

-CC

^yeah i am about half as fat as randy.... i will be in for cities... try to go then! (Nov. 29th 11:00, start no money, big prizes ect. ect. ect.)

Charging_Chimchar said:
Hmm I don't Rember. I plan to try to get my mom to Drive me to Portland. What Tourny are you going to next? I just modifyed my Deck.

-CC

what's ur name?
btw IM ASIAN!
ASIAN POWA

Me? Im Danny. And Where is Citys? I am trying to get a ride. I have 2 decks right now my grass and my fire. Isn't Citys at Gardien Games?

-CC teh one and only

I live in Oregon and I know um lets see here. Randy-Arnold, soxrcol, Elekid957, Olliver, Some guy named Jasper, Huh let me see here oh yeah I also know cybermanectricex and Phazon Elite and Me oh yeah I know my dad and I know lukie lowe and Clint Armstrong. And many others. Woot on me.

- Maddox Pattzor (yes that's what I call myself now). I'm now hungry for turkey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back