Ruling ARE they any way to destory fire weakness

new Mew

Im4ver Poka master
I know kingdra can do it but i want a good state 1 to attack. I having problem with the weakness of scizor. Omg no1 here know a good combo to use with scizor ex. I NEED HELP!

Besides Kingdra, you can run protective orb or even ancient tomb! And you should run Scizor EX with Metagross DX and Pidgeot (SMP) A good water to throw in is Slowking DS

Nope. Protective Orb, Ancient Tomb, and Holon FF do not work on Pokémon-ex. Just have a monster on your bench that is not weak to fire (Boxtopper Azumarill is pretty good for this, but it has 70 HP and requires 3 Energies to attack). Overall, you will be wanting to get at least 2 prizes for each Pokémon-ex before they get KOed. If you get 2 prizes, you've pretty much met your goal. Just don't attach tons of metals to the Scizor-ex unless it is a tricky situation, you have Super Scoop Up available, or you have EX: DX Metagross (ScizorGross... ugh...). You can also try running Boost Energy to get more KO's.

I know this doesn't answer your question very well, but... there isn't much that can be done anyway.

Back