Artemis Fowl?

J-chan lll

Sorry, I'm too insane to talk to you.
they are my favorite books ever, and I want to make sure I'm not the only one. I really like the opal deception.

I love Artemis Fowl! Great series, I've read every book along with the Artemis Fowl Files.

Best ones in my opinion were Eternity Code and Lost Colony.

Zenith said:
I love Artemis Fowl! Great series, I've read every book along with the Artemis Fowl Files.

Best ones in my opinion were Eternity Code and Lost Colony.
any book that makes your head hurt is a good book in my book.

I LOVE THESE BOOKS!I just finished The Artic incident.Very good books.I'm reading everyone i can.

If you liked the arctic incident, you'll love the lost colony. btw, am I the only one who couldnt figure out what order they go in?

Well, I've been watching them since Eternity code, so it's Artic, Eternity, Deception, Colony, Paradox, along with the original at the front.

Eternity Code I liked the most considering the heist element in the book, compared to the other running-around-in-circles adventures in the other books...

I find it funny how people didn't like Minerva. Admittedly it was a bit random introducing her late but still I see little issue... though she could've been antagonistic a bit more.

Why did they put twins in it? ._.

I haven't read Paradox so... Yeah I'm busy doing other stuff.

Eternity Code is different from the other books, I like it more than the rest for the same reasons Houndoom said.

I'm reading the series myself now. I love it. However, Opal Deception at the library is always checked out :(

I started reading them when the lost colony was still new, and I had a really hard time figuring out what order they were in.

I have read some of the books. (I do believe Opal Deception was one). They were interesting reads to say the least.

All I've read is one (the first), and it was a struggle to get through it a few years ago. Seems like an interesting story.

dmaster out.

They're all brilliant. Love them. Got them all on the days they came out lol - serious fan.

They're well plotted and complex enough to make us believe that Artemis Fowl (and the Author, who is probably just resourceful and had done remarkable research) is a true genius. It's a good read, and I certainly won't tell someone not to do so.

I've read the entire series, and I've loved it a whole lot. The one where, without giving away any spoilers, Artemis loses his memory about all of the fairies and stuff in the end is what I thought was the best. Can't remember which, though.

I love the series, which is incredibly well written, except for one; the Time Paradox. That one just seemed worse than the other books. I hated that a character from the previous book failed to appear at all, or even just be mentioned. I'm hoping that the next book will be an improvement.

^You mean minerva? I was surpirsed too, but it didn't bother me. Colfer made a mistake nto making her more 'viallain-like'. HJer cahracter would need lots of developing.

One person I would have liked to see was doo-dah though. Ah well, they'll be another book :p

People hated her for being a mary-sue; the fact that she was absolutely perfectly suited for artmeis was, well, fairly irritating for some people.

Back