Artist Review- Yukiko Baba

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
UGH! I HATE THIS ARTIST!!! THE DRAWINGS ARE JUST SO... SO... BAD!!!!!
Don't believe me? Look at these:
cyndaquil.jpg

090%20pupitar.jpg

073doduo.jpg

116%20larvitar.jpg

Boring. Dull. Lame. But consistent. Larvitar's definitely the worst.
BEST
Aww, come on!! Is there anything good illustrated by this artist? Grumble grumble.. how about....
exdeoxys48.jpg

Oh well. Nice use of colors. But it seems like avery time someone draws an underwater scene, it turns out to be their best....

So that's Yukiko Baba. I would give him/her.... 2/10.

There are only two cards I laughed out loud when I saw: Baba's Expedition Larvitar, and Komiya's Vending Series Voltorb. That is quite an honor.

I think is art is queit interesting if you think about it. It stinks so bad that if you look at it it's like how did they come up with this stuff.

Well, he's not so bad, pretty bad but not horrible. I really love that Starmie though, awesome work. Isn't it funny how some really bad artists can do amazing pieces and really good artists can also make trash? Stuff like that really gets me for some reason... ^ ^;;

BTW nice new avvie Cute-Mew I can tell you got it from PokeSho not sure who the guy is though...

EDIT: Wait a sec that icon isn't on PokeSho did you like recolor a Lance pic and cut out the Mew pic from that Rocket icon with the old Rocket leader (forgot her name) or something like that?

RE:  Artist Review- Yukiko Baba

has he been here before the neo days?

masterryanx said:
BTW nice new avvie Cute-Mew I can tell you got it from PokeSho not sure who the guy is though...

made it myself :p, using lance and miyamoto, based on my character on the comic on my msn group :D, thanks for telling me about that site.

RE:   Artist Review- Yukiko Baba

cute-mew said:
has he been here before the neo days?

masterryanx said:

made it myself :p, using lance and miyamato, based on my chracter on the comic from my msn group :D

Lol, that's what I thought you did. ^ ^

Back