Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kingler

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Donphan

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Swellow

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
This is reallllllllly opinionated. I disagree that zard is #1. How long has it been since zard's been on the show? I don't know, seriously. I haven't watched it in soo long. Why? Because its realllly boring and stupid. Every time you watch, you know Ash it going to win, no matter how badly the type disadvantage is or how much longer the opponet has trained thier pokes...pretty inconsistant, like somebody in a previous post said (not sure who, sorry).

obviously its true charizard isn't the strongest its pikachu,,, Because pikachu isn't completely evovled right? but she can still beat up stronger completely evovled pokemon, Think what if pikachu evolves to raichu?she's gonna be stronger than her basic form.and think if it's Pikachu versus Charmeleon?If pikachu wins shes stronger cause Charmeleon is a stage 1 pokemon already but when its Raichu versus charizard who will win of course raichu,,because she already defeated charmeleon meaning when pikachu and charmeleon evolves who will win? see but i am still thinking if its pikachu and charizard who will win?

The top 5 would be based on preformance in the show, not stats:

1. Pikachu"_" or Sceptile (very determined Poke here)
2. Charizard (come on it's Charizard) or Snorlax (it took 20 Focus Punches didn't it-__-
3. Donphan
4. Kingler
5. Muk or Heracross

... but considering we haven't seen much of these Pokemon, Sceptile and Charizard are goingto have to be the second best right now, we've seen them more.

Here, according to the votes, these are Ash's best Pokemon...Look at the trainer card.

ashketchumpokes.jpg

There. Any disagreements?

I also think either Muk or Heracross should be there. I had no space to put Swellow.

OOh...
I hope in the Dimond/Pearl league in the show.. Ash will use zard, Sceptile, Kingler and Snorlax!!
I wish it wouldn't be like the hoenn league... -_-'

I think Ash is a good trainer, but he should use better Pokemon...Zzzzzzzz...And stop leaving his Pokemon behind when he goes to new places.

I voted for Sceptile. I'm sorry, but after I saw that battle against Spencer (I think...The frontier brain that has that cane thing that has a Groudon mark on it) I thought Sceptile was the best in his party.

Back