Ash's becoming a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
shaymingiratina8717 said:
I know! His Pikachu lost to a rookie's Pokemon! How dumb!
Ash is also stupid, asking Pokemon to come along instead of just catching them. I thought you were supposed to catch Pokemon, not ask them.
Gary's Electivire and whatever kicked Pikachu's butt! I like Gary more than Ash. Gary should have been the star, not Ash.
He also beat the Battle Frontier, but he had trouble taking down a rookie! The animators need to get a clue, and make Ash stop being a n00b.

by rookie, if u mean Paul, then u r wrong. Pauls not a rookie. he has passed hoenn and johto already. his starter turtwig is now a torterra...so, he's quite strong. one thing i dont understand though! why did nt he competed in the sinnoh league first, when he obviously started in sinnoh!

shakir99 said:
Ash is also stupid, asking Pokemon to come along instead of just catching them. I thought you were supposed to catch Pokemon, not ask them.
Gary's Electivire and whatever kicked Pikachu's butt! I like Gary more than Ash. Gary should have been the star, not Ash.
He also beat the Battle Frontier, but he had trouble taking down a rookie! The animators need to get a clue, and make Ash stop being a n00b.

by rookie, if u mean Paul, then u r wrong. Pauls not a rookie. he has passed hoenn and johto already. his starter turtwig is now a torterra...so, he's quite strong. one thing i dont understand though! why did nt he competed in the sinnoh league first, when he obviously started in sinnoh!

He also had been through Kanto. Im gone for threee weeks and this place goes crazy without me. Its more like these anime forums are becoming a joke. Ash is the main character and their not going to kick him off. Period. If Ash won every battle then you would be complaining about that. Im just glad to see someone still defends Ash.

Im pretty sure Shaymingiratina was replying to one of my comments where i said PIKACHU LOST TO ELEKID!! that was pretty bad i have to say!!

I feel I have to defend the voice actors here because you will be surprised how many shows use females to voice male characters. Plus Ash's voice has got deeper recently (possibly to show he has in fact grown up a bit). But they will never get rid of Ash. No matter how much some people hate him he will always be there. He has always lacked in the brain department but if he was smart some of the "jokes" in the show would not work.

Moneyking63 said:
Moneyking63 said:
Ash's is meant to be a joke and i hate it! I always liked gary's style, he didnt really treat his pokemon badly, he just treated ash badly. Gary knows how things work!! He should of stayed a pokemon trainer and not decided to be a reasercher or watever. Also do you notice how every year it seems like pikachu resarts as bad as all of his new pokemon. I mean this year he lost to pauls elekid!! I mean come on!! Pikachu has beaten out many stronger pokemon then pauls elekid!! That is crazy!!

"Hi, Kricetot! I know I'm probably too newbish for you, but could you join my team, please? You would be a great Pokemon in my great team!"

LOL i aggree with you 100% Gary was great and whenever i play a pokemon game i dont name my rival gary i name him ash!! He just really needs to train and evolve his pokemon!! Thats the big thing fro me! I understand that a pokemon can be strong at a basic stage but its much better, stronger, bigger and cooler at a high evolution. I mean if ash's squirtle battled gary's blastoise who do u think will win! GARY! I do think ash raised some of his pokemon right, like:
Kingler
Charizard
Bayleef
Muk
Tauros
Staravia
Pidgeot
Glalie
Sceptile
He really trained those guys!! And it payed off! I think he used most of those in the league which is good. Whatever to that whole "Gotta Catch em' All" attidude and the "Ill be a pokemon master!" He really lost that in dp! What really got me is when he had that chance to catch that hippopotas and he didnt!! that could of been really strong!!

Hippowodon is a great Pokemon...besides, sine when did Ash catch a ground type? (Could be helpful in the last gym.)
But, he's probably going to end up with a Combee! lol.
Pikachu is bad...

"Booooooo! You stink, Pikachu!"
Moneyking63 said:
Im pretty sure Shaymingiratina was replying to one of my comments where i said PIKACHU LOST TO ELEKID!! that was pretty bad i have to say!!

Thanks for standing up for me.

Also, I didn't know Paul passed through all those regions. But still, Paul is probably worse than the Battle Frontier leader.

My prediction: Paul beat Ash, and then Cynthia beat Paul, so is Ash really going to win against Cynthia?

I don't think so...

Bonsly said:
shakir99 said:

He also had been through Kanto. Im gone for threee weeks and this place goes crazy without me. Its more like these anime forums are becoming a joke. Ash is the main character and their not going to kick him off. Period. If Ash won every battle then you would be complaining about that. Im just glad to see someone still defends Ash.

He needs to be balanced out more. I wouldn't mind if he won a few battles and than lost one. They just need to get Ash off his losing streak. I think he was a better trainer in Kanto/Johto than he is in Sinnoh. And we all know they're not going to get rid of Ash...(We're just saying who we'd kie better as a main character.)

Ash will never get rid of ok last time! He will never get rid of and he is not a joke. For those who said Ash was sounded by a girl and think that's funny look at Naruto! He was voiced by a girl in JAP and ENg so shut up about Ash being sounded by a girl because Naruto was also sounded by a girl also.

This topic doesn't have much of a discussional value to it. Furthermore, it is a breeding ground for a flame war.

-Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back