Pokemon ash's dad

james? drake? borck? prof oak? prof birch? men thats nuts.

my bet is on giovanni too. in the manga practically there isnt any relativeness to the anime, since when does gary have a venusaur? lol

thats my bet. giovanni.

brock you can justify..he has sex with beautiful women..shes the only one who has let brock have sex with her, she had amnesia, had ash. story done :)

How could ash's dad be brock? Brock brock is just like 2 or 3 years older then Ash.

because they met n had sex as little kids :p i have no idea who it could be..hell it could be brocks dad! or even tracy!

There are a lot of shows with a mystery like that but I will bet he is a trainer like ash though.:)

Yeah, there have been rumers that he died when ash was small but nothing confirmed.

On many of the sites I visit it has the same question as this and most people say Giovanni (and the jokers say that it was themselves) one time to be funny I said his mom (see what watching South Park makes me say :p) but I really do think it's Giovanni (or maybe it's one of you people, or better yet Ash is his own dad.)

I read somewhere that Giovanni could be Ash's father...

But this is an unconfirmed fact.

Maybe it's a Star Wars type thing: Ash's mom just gives birth to him out of the blue because he is "Chosen" to become the best Pokémon master. Why else would the show be about him?
Just my 2 cents.

there no real way to know who his dad is
i dont think he is famous mr mime (yuck) or Giovanni
jessie and james might get fired for that
i might just be like brock mom they will
shoe us later

Back