Ash's Pikachu

Pikachu's alright but still i hate it that pikachu gets ALL the attention over ash's pokemon if he used aipom more it would of evolved quicker causing him not to trade it to dawn

Wait Aipom evolve?!
anyways I recall aipom being a 50-50 fair pokemon nothing special

Craw said:
This is true but it's not like thunder misses alot in the anime I mean look at the hit ratio Ash's pikachu's thunder is! It's insane
Mind you saying that it is usually used on team rocket and we all know a how crud they are

And would just like to add a question remember that time in hoen where ash's charizard beat an articuno?
Could Ash's pikachu beat it?

ZeroXkos said:
Pikachu has to be like level 100 by now and yet he still loses to other pokemon so easily some times
makes me mad
And I hate Ash's English voice acter

The english voice actor for ash changed because 4Kids got shut down(woots)
Also it's probably not possible for a pokemon to be at it's highest level in the pokemon world
If most trainer stuck by there training career for like 30 years they would be unbeatable
Aspecially if they had rare pokemon they would have tough enough pokemon to take them on!

The attacks in the anime hit almost 100% of the time but Thunder works all the time but it is rarely used also. I wonder why they don't show the attacks missing. It makes the games look like a lie. Well sort of because the attacks in the anime are so accurate that it is not even funny and they have unlimited PP. Remember that episode where Aerodactyl gets restored from the Fossil restorer? Well he used Hyper beam at least 15 times and in the games it is only 5 or 8 if PP UP is used.:)

Well the thing is the pokemon in anime dont just griw llevels, they gain experience. And if they gained levels they wouldnt jus POP He what is this new information in my head? Hyperbeam? Sound cool! No they have to learn it. Ash and Pikachu took like half a season (no true dont know time) to keep practacing to learn that move

Ambipom745 said:
Pikachu's alright but still I hate it that pikachu gets ALL the attention over ash's pokemon if he used aipom more it would of evolved quicker causing him not to trade it to dawn

Either way Aipom would still have been traded even if it did evolve. As for Volt Tackle, it was learned by accident. Pikachu had been storing up his electricity and when he used Quick Attack, Volt Tackle was used instead.

His Pikachu learned it in "May's Eggscellent Adventure." When he was going after Team Rocket.:)

As for Pikachu's VA, it hasn't changed (it is also the Japanese VA for: Konohamaru from Naruto).

Pikachu's attacks:
Thunder Wave (it was in: Get Along, Little Pokémon.)
Thunder Shock
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Volt Tackle
Feint or was it Double Edge
Quick Attack
Iron Tail
Edit: Agility

Ahhh LV i know he used Agility in the battle vs Lt. Surge, I think he learned other attacks the also

Light Venusaur said:
As for Pikachu's VA, it hasn't changed (it is also the Japanese VA for: Konohamaru from Naruto).

Pikachu's attacks:
Thunder Wave (it was in: Get Along, Little Pokémon.)
Thunder Shock
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Volt Tackle
Feint or was it Double Edge
Quick Attack
Iron Tail

it was double edge... and he had agility...

Silver do u even like pokemon i just came from another thread where u were dising Piplup and now ur here dising pikachu!! okay yes pikeachu is pretty crap and ash is a nut but yeah so whales....

ash's pikachu must be really strong already... imagine.. from all that battling. from kanto to sinnoh

I like Pikachu. He was better in the first season, but overall, I like him. It is annoying, however, that his level seems to lower at the begging of each season, and then get higher later in the season. I also don't like how he uses so few of his old attacks and works more on his newer attacks. I do however like how he refuses to go in his Pokeball. He's funny and kind. Overall, I'm glad he is in the show. He also, at some points is very strong. He held his own against Regis and other extreemly strong Pokemon!

Pikachu shoule LEAVE pokemon for good...

He is way 2 much powerful and makes the show look stupid.

I only have one way to describe pikachu, and that is "electric-shock showdown". This is an older episode, but it still holds true for the most part.

Back