Ash's Primeape????

RE: Ash's Primeape?

He needs to bring that back!! Screw Infernape!!! Bring back Primape and Charizard!!! That will easily cover the fire/fighting he would lose if he replaced Infernape

imsocool4321 said:
He needs to bring that back!! Screw Infernape!!! Bring back Primape and Charizard!!! That will easily cover the fire/fighting he would lose if he replaced Infernape

The only reason why I would agree with bringing Primeape back is because he has been training for 10 years in a dojo. So anime-way it makes sense. Realistic way..

.. in competeive gaming Infernape > Primeape + Charizard combined

Butterfree...Charizard....Pideot...Lapras...Squirtle..Primeape...All r best pokemon

Well actaully Charizard > Infernape.... flying > fighting.... then again infernape's stats are soo much better but!!!!.... charizard has.... belly drum!!! wooooo...! and in the anime the super epic seismic toss!!! which is only so powerful in the show because charizard's lvl is obviously.... OVER 9000!!!!!!! .... :p

Himanshu126 said:
Butterfree...Charizard...Pideot...Lapras...Squirtle..Primeape...All r best pokemon

I agree!

I miss the old Piggy yeah it was awesome i hope he makes a comeback in Ash's Team

- Darkrai - said:
The only reason why I would agree with bringing Primeape back is because he has been training for 10 years in a dojo. So anime-way it makes sense. Realistic way..

.. in competeive gaming Infernape > Primeape + Charizard combined

But this isn't Competitive gaming, is it? It's the anime.

ShayminSky said:
But this isn't Competitive gaming, is it? It's the anime.
Exactly. We're talking about Ash's Pikachu--which he just got at the time of when this happened--defeating a FREAKING GEODUDE with a FREAKING THUNDERSHOCK. And the fact that it beat a Regice who should've walled it out, but that's not the point.

Primeape needs to be brought back. Charizard went out to train at least half a dozen times and he kept coming back, so why shouldn't Primeape?

Pokefan4000 said:
Exactly. We're talking about Ash's Pikachu--which he just got at the time of when this happened--defeating a FREAKING GEODUDE with a FREAKING THUNDERSHOCK. And the fact that it beat a Regice who should've walled it out, but that's not the point.

Primeape needs to be brought back. Charizard went out to train at least half a dozen times and he kept coming back, so why shouldn't Primeape?

I totally agree! :p

Yeah it would be really cool if Primeape was actually bought back into the anime. I was hoping it would be bought back during the Sinnoh League. Though it never showed up. Unless Primeape actually does decide to come and fight with Ash.

Ice Arceus said:
Yeah it would be really cool if Primeape was actually bought back into the anime. I was hoping it would be bought back during the Sinnoh League. Though it never showed up. Unless Primeape actually does decide to come and fight with Ash.

Bought back, I don't think Pikachu is in it for the money.

Back