• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ask for pretty much everything. List isnt Updated.

Should i keep DP-GE Cards on my list after rotation?

• Total voters
RE: Javiers Trade Corner H:TRIUMPHANT PRIMES,XS,LEGENDS,MORE W:Worlds Stuff,Mew Prime,Gengar Prime,More

okay, so off of this list(cyrus con, bts, comm, dex, collector, aarons) that's what you have right? If yes i'll make an offer.

RE: Javiers Trade Corner H:TRIUMPHANT PRIMES,XS,LEGENDS,MORE W:Worlds Stuff,Mew Prime,Gengar Prime,More

Yes thats all I have off that list.

Okay so maybe this then(also do you have blowers?)
My
1 pack of used tina sleeves
your
2 bts
2 comm
2 dex

How used are the sleeves?

I was also interested in
1 pack of 65 used clear Giratina sleeves
1 pack of 65 used Charizard Sleeves+used Deckbox
1 pack of 64/65 used Umbreon/Espeon sleeves

they were used for 1 tourney and are in very good condition, the only thing that they have is shedding(that's like the black spots on sleeves) but when a card is in them you can't really notice it.

im interested in ur full ho oh and full dialga palkia

CML for them

@Cfour
Is there any way I can get the other items instead? If not can you take off the black dots?

@Braves
Didnt need anything sorry.

^
yeah i can get rid of most of the black dots, the other ones i kinda want to keep. LMK via PM so we don't clutter up ur thread.

Can you CML for Torterra X (pack)?

@Cfour
Sent you a pm.

@Lunistrella
Its not mint condition its used but I was interested in your Regigigas X and Mew prime.

What's wrong with the card specifically? I might be willing to do the Promo Gigas X I have for it depending on its condition.

It has some creases. Ill post a pic up some time this week.

Oh, I'd probably prefer not to trade for it then. I'm mainly a collector and like my cards Nm/M, creaseless :p

1st Bump of the week.

Cml for your secret rare rotoms, Tyranitar prime, and azelf x

I was interested in Mew prime and BTS.

2nd Bump of the week.

CML for the following:
Jirachi RR(need!, and how many do you have?)
Gliscor X(semi-major want)
RH Meganium HGSS(low want)
Scyther PT reprint(is that it?)
Swampert SV(really low want)

I also collect Gligars from any set as throw-ins. LMK if you have any.

I have 2 Jirachi RR. Yes i have the syther reprint. I was interested in Celebi prime (low want)

I might be getting Jirachi already, so I want your Scyther reprint. If there is anything on my list that is worth about 2.49 to you, LMK.

Back