• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Attempting rogue for the first time with beheeyem :) (Beeheyem, Weavile)

E1996C

Aspiring Trainer
Hi fellow members, after the prerelease, me and one of my friends discussed how beheeyem could work, so we decided a hand control based.

Pokemon:18
3-3 Beheeyem (noble victories elgyem- first contact next destinies beheeyem)
3-3 Weavile (both hs undaunted)
2-2 Slowking (hs undaunted slowpoke and hgss slowking)
1 Cleffa
1 Shaymin ex

T/S/S: 32
4 Pokemon collector
3 N
3 Twins
3 PONT
3 Seeker
3 Team Rockets Trickery
3 Lost remover
4 Junk arm
4 Level ball
2 Switch

Energy: 10
4 Psychic
2 Basic Dark
4 Rainbow

Strategy: Use weavile and beheeyem to control your opponents hand and use slowking to control what they draw. Team Rockets Trickery and Lost remover is to disrupt them even more.

I dont play pokemon communication as all my pokemon (except for shaymin ex) can be searched via level ball.

Problems: - I dont have a win con except for shaymin ex
- I've got no space for catchers

This deck is just for fun btw :D.
Looking to put attackers (v-create victini, mewtwo ex, etc) against durant and other decks like magnezone and stuff. Need catchers also because... it's catcher...

ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED :D

If you need to fight Durant, throw in a V-create Victini. With your Slowking and Weavile, you should be able to lock them out of Lost Removers.

Shaymin-EX.
If your opponent cannot attack, and cannot draw into anything, then V-create for 100 a turn will be enough to win.

I don't think you need 4 Collectors and CFF Elygems.

You're probably better off using Ambipom, at the very least his attack does damage and drops more cards than Beeheyem.

add 2-3 durant. If you have 2 durant in play and you have slowking, you control what cards they get and what you discard so they don't get certain cards.

Mewtwo EX is a good attacker in this deck as well.

well, durant discards the top 4 cards if you want to do a deck like that. If you want to something like what you suggested, why not just use mime jr. and add in a couple lost worlds? I also think that you might need a solid attacker, preferably a big basic.

Not always, The number of cards it discards depends on how many Durants you have in play

Yes, but durant is pretty easy to OHKO and mime jr. lost zones the cards. I think mime jr. would be pretty good in this deck. I don't really see the point in discarding the top 2 cards after using slow king's ability. I'd suggest either mime jr. or just use 4 durants to discard their deck faster. I don't think only 2 or 3 durant is very helpful because slow kings ability only affect the top 3 cards.

Mime Jr can also be killed easily. I think he was saying that with Durant/Slowking you pick the card you want them to draw and you put the others on top so durant can discard them.

But what about supporters such as PONT and Juniper and Sage's? I think it is a high chance that they will get at least one drawing supporter by the time you set up. I'm saying that Mime Jr. could be good, but I don't see the point if durant basically has the same attack with higher hp and no lost zone. Plus some decks use super rod so it is safer to lost zone. I think that durant is usually better with all 4.

Well, you use weavile to discard the supporters/trainers before they can use them.

Petertclo: Personally, i like the victini idea but i dont think i am willing to drop a shaymin ex, as shaymin ex, can ohko main attackers in decks such as six corners, truth, goth, ex's, thunderdome, coke, reshiphlosion, reshiboar, etc. I will still try to find space for the victini :)

JimboJumbo: I have tried the ambipom variant before and time to time it would be amazing at shutting down the opponent, but at times, if you cant get your weaviles out, i will just whiff on those supporters with astonish... Thanks for the idea though :)

Roguechomp: I like the idea, but i can't see it working as this deck revolves around weavile discarding their hand and using beheeyem to pull out other cards, with durant i can only control what they draw and what they have in their hand only with weavile, and that's it. But i will try to play mewtwo ex (first, i need to get my hands on one of them :p). When i do get it, it will definitely go in this deck :)

Jirachi: Like I said in Roguechomps reply, i want to control their hand more than controlling what they draw and with durant, if i do discard the top 4, i cant control the next card they draw. As for mime jr, it is very similar to durant but mime jr (if i play it in this deck) will be better but it still doesnt have enough synergy with beheeyem and stuff.. Thanks for the suggestion, appreciated it :)

Still need to find space for (Roguechomps suggestion) a mewtwo ex and catchers.
Comments are well appreciated :) Thanks in advance! :D

Well, I think a attacking pokemon should be added because I don't understand how this deck is supposed to take prize cards to win the game, and I think that mime jr. will since it does not let you opponent get anything by lost zoning them all and actually lets you win with lost zone since this deck cannot win if it doesn't take any prize cards or lost zones.

Jirachi: I know where you're getting at, but if i do want to play mime jr, i will need to take out quite alot of cards to support mime jr eg. 3 lost world, 4 mime jr, 2/3 revives, etc. Currently i am using shaymin ex as a win con as it can sweep the field after using an N once they have their last prize, or you can use weavile (quite pathetic) to snipe of their babies and possibly 30 hp tynamos. I am also trying to find space for a victini (v-create), mewtwo ex, catchers and other stuff people can suggest :) Thanks for your comment :) Really appreciated it :)

E1996C said:
Roguechomp: I like the idea, but i can't see it working as this deck revolves around weavile discarding their hand and using beheeyem to pull out other cards, with durant i can only control what they draw and what they have in their hand only with weavile, and that's it. But i will try to play mewtwo ex (first, i need to get my hands on one of them :p). When i do get it, it will definitely go in this deck :)

Still need to find space for (Roguechomps suggestion) a mewtwo ex and catchers.
Comments are well appreciated :) Thanks in advance! :D

Well you can play all three if necessary. First you Beheeyem and Weavle them while making their draws terrible, then when they are dead drawing, durant them to make them lose late game. XD You can try it if you like. :D

Back