Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Ariados added.

I will be using the beloved Raichu one. Suprised its not popular... :p
EDIT - I wonder why my avatar is not working, all the others seem to be okay.

raichupika33 said:
I will be using the beloved Raichu one. Suprised its not popular... :p
EDIT - I wonder why my avatar is not working, all the others seem to be okay.

Hm... That's odd. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working. D:

When you have time, mind creating a Houndoom avatar?

I am trying to figure out ways to get the avatars working, I even tried snakes idea but It didn't work Its says it's too large for every one!!!

There is a 2 image limit in signatures. You can't put all three of them in your sig.

There's been a bug going around with avatars. I'm not sure but others have avatar problems too.

Good job on Ariados. I'm not to fond of the tints on his back though. It doesn't seem realistic, it's just a line where the shading stops.

Thanks for the awesome Staff Gyarados avatar Xous. :]

And thanks to Snake123 for helping me get the avatar to show. ;p

dmaster out.

raichupika33 said:
Is it just my server or is everything seeing it?

I can see the Raichu avatar just fine on the first page, so it's probably just the avatar system messing up again.

And to Dr.empoleon: No, no updates on Burmy.

And to Craig III and sceptileblade411: Okay.

And to Skylands: I'm not sure when I'll be able to get around to Houndoom, but it is fairly high on my to-do list.

And to The ultimate soul silver fan: It seems like the avatar problem is still affecting your account. The only way to get the avatars to work is by copying and pasting the URL located beneath each of them in the URL section of the Change Your Avatar area. This way, they'll bypass the 20k size limit. This is all detailed in the first post (the purple section).

And to Juliacoolo: Thanks. The shading is like that to show there's strong light on one side that only hits that side, but I see what you mean.

And to dmaster: No problem.
---

This is a list of Pokémon I currently have sketches for that just need to be finished:

Gyarados v.2, Rampardos, Medicham, Dusknoir, Sceptile, Lugia v.2, and Walrein.

This does not work at all...

Is there anything else I could try do to?

Edit: Raikou v.2 worked! I am going to use raikou v.2 now.

It has been about a month since I last checked to see your avatars, Xous, but I am really impressed (as always) with what you've done here. I'm considering using that Metagross, but I kind of want to keep my current avatar. Such a tough choice. Ah, well. :p

Hello Xous' may I use one of your avatars?

Could you also put one with Electivire and Magmortar together or those 2 with Lucario ? If the one with three is 2 hard the other 2 will do.

If your too busy and cant do anything i will just use an already made one with your approval.

CCloud said:
It has been about a month since I last checked to see your avatars, Xous, but I am really impressed (as always) with what you've done here. I'm considering using that Metagross, but I kind of want to keep my current avatar. Such a tough choice. Ah, well. :p

xD Thanks.

And to WhiteOut: In order to use one of the avatars on the first page, you just need to post saying which one you're using - no need to wait on my approval. :D

Unfortunately, I don't have the time right now to make that avatar. Sorry. :(

Xous said:
xD Thanks.

And to WhiteOut: In order to use one of the avatars on the first page, you just need to post saying which one you're using - no need to wait on my approval. :D

Unfortunately, I don't have the time right now to make that avatar. Sorry. :(

OK thank you Im using one of the three legendaries ones dont know which generation yet :p

*EDIT*

Scratch that im using Magmortar

Can i also use this on Neoseeker? ill give credit to you by your name and sayin ur from pokebeach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back