Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Zorua, Zoroark added.

I'll be using Kingdra V2. Thanks!

Sorry Xous for not understanding where to post, so may i use the charizard avatar?. But if you do not agree it is ok, just remove it, and please tell me what i did wrong

Blackcharizard1456 said:
using shiny charizard

Okay.

And to Dark Marc and palkia dialga clash: Okay.

And to Wichu: Sure, that's fine.

And to Snorchu: I've still been working on it, but every time I draw Snorlax, it doesn't come out right. I've tried nearly twenty times, but I can't get it to look correct (the same can be said for Regice,-steel, and -rock).

So I'm still working on it, but it continues to be extremely difficult to draw.

And to piplup234: He actually asked waaaaay back when I was taking requests (though depending on the way you've got your pages set up, it was most likely more than 20 pages ago).

My job has been taking up a lot of my time, so art time is at a minimum right now. Next should be Lapras, Tangrowth, or one of the older sketches I've had done. Honestly, I'm not sure. xP I'm mostly going to be working on artwork for Pokémon that appear in PMJ's fake card set, since I'm behind on artwork for that.

And to Empoleon#1: To use an avatar, you simply need to post saying which one you're using. So yeah, you can use that avatar.

May I use Treeko v.2 for a banner, and Gliscor v.2 for a banner?

Hey, Xous, a while ago I asked you if I could make pixel-overs of your artwork. Well, I never got around to doing it until recently, so I need some renewed permission so I can post them. :3

Sheogorath said:
Kabutops por favor

Okay.

And to Gliscor: Sure. You sure do use Gliscor v.2 a lot. ;D

And to 42 chocolate: Which ones were they again? I've forgotten. xD

I do believe I requested to do Lugia and Ho-oh, which I have started, but I have also done Crobat.

42 chocolate said:
I do believe I requested to do Lugia and Ho-oh, which I have started, but I have also done Crobat.

Ah, okay. Sure, that's fine.

Xous, looks like I will be using the Ampharos avi again. Thanks!

Im using the Zorua Avatar and the Zorua full body, Thanks

Azul said:
Xous, looks like I will be using the Ampharos avi again. Thanks!

Okay.

And to Kyroid: You need to ask permission to use the full body artwork. :/ But it's fine this one time. In the future, should you want to use full body artwork from this thread, please remember you need to ask permission.

is Zorua a fakemon? or a new pokemon? I havent been updated in pokemon news in awhile
nevermind. Great work, it looks just like any other picture that I can find haha

It's an offical new Pokemon. Anyway, welcome back safariblade!

... back to Slowking since palkia dialga clash decided to use Kingdra.

Hope you still remember who I am Xous.

Usin' something I doubt too many other people would want to use nao!

*insert some bad music here*

She's a Pidge freak, Pidge freak, she's Pidge-freakaaay *shot*

Usin' Pidgeot because it needs some love :3 BTW, could I tweak the colors to match my Pidgeot Hurricane whenever I have access to Photoshop?

Your avatars are really cool! XD I'm gonna use the zoroark one as my avvy.

safariblade said:
is Zorua a fakemon? or a new pokemon? I havent been updated in pokemon news in awhile
nevermind. Great work, it looks just like any other picture that I can find haha

Like palkia dialga clash said, it's a new Pokémon, and it evolves into Zoroark. :3

And to Noobnerd: xP Okay. And of course I still remember you.

And to Crystal Hikara: Sure, that's fine.

And to ProfessorJ: Okay.
---

I'll have three new Pokémon to add soon. I've got two of them done right now, and the third just needs to be colored in. All of them appear in PMJ's fake set, so I have to wait to post their art.

Hey Xous, can I use Walrein's full body art for banner, and normal Raikou's body work for a banner as well?

EDIT: Can I also use Charizard, Gyarados, Zorua, Meditite, and Crobat's full body art again for another banner? I'm just redoing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back