Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Seven new Pokémon added.

Xous said:
And to Micael: xP Unfortunately the furthest I've gotten on Charmander and Luxray are sketches. Hopefully I'll be able to get completed pieces for them soon.

Great, thanks! :D Take it easy though.

Hey Xous, you wouldn't happen to have a Squirtle avatar lying around somewhere would you? I didn't see one on your list of avatars (checked twice so I doubt I missed it). If you have one I'd love to use it as my own avatar. Btw your work is amazing!

He doesn't take requests as of right now. He hasn't taken requests in a long time, actually.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
He doesn't take requests as of right now. He hasn't taken requests in a long time, actually.

Wasn't a request. I was simply asking if he had a Squirtle avatar already made. As I didn't see one, (I checked twice) I thought I'd ask if he might have had one saved to his computer but not on this thread.

Majora_787 said:
Xous, I'm gonna use that Tyrogue avatar on the front page. These are so cool! {F}

Okay.

And to Javier8100, Xdogking, and scuba steeve: Okay.

And to SQUIRTLETamer08: Unfortunately I don't have a Squirtle avatar yet. Hopefully I'll be able to make one soon.

USing your beastin croc, might switch over to the fire dude however if I get tired of the croc to fast.

I'll be using the Jirachi avatar. Thank you :)

Using Ko'd Magikarp.

- Rotom-Cut

Xous said:
Okay.

And to Javier8100, Xdogking, and scuba steeve: Okay.

And to SQUIRTLETamer08: Unfortunately I don't have a Squirtle avatar yet. Hopefully I'll be able to make one soon.

I see. As I know you must be busy with not only your artwork but regular life as well, I will check back again every now and then to see if it is added.

Do you have a deviantart account? I could have sworn I had seen your work before on there.

I'm gonna use Palkia v.3 Full Body Art for Team D. Awsome job on the new pokes as well! Thanks!

I am using the Murkrow full body art for a couple things.

- Rotom-Cut

Damn, those are nice. But i don't need one. I'm good at making things like that myself. Anyways, great job. :D

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv251/ThatMan54/PolitoedAvatarXous2.png

im going to use this avatar. Politoad

Charizard88 said:
USing your beastin croc, might switch over to the fire dude however if I get tired of the croc to fast.

Okay.

And to Freak :p and konter_j8902: Okay.

And to SQUIRTLETamer08: Yeah, my account name is Xous54 over there, since someone else grabbed the account name "Xous" before I could. xP I think I have a link to my DeviantArt page in my profile here under the "Website" category.

And to palkia dialga clash: You need to ask permission to use full body art for anything.

And to Rotom-Cut: Same thing as above, you need to ask permission to use full body art.

And to Spammerman45: Thanks. :3

Oops xD. Never used body art before. xD. Anyway, i'll also be using crocodile 5th gen thingy for avy.Thanks!

I'm gonna use this one on this forum and others.

dm67w5.png

palkia dialga clash said:
Oops xD. Never used body art before. xD. Anyway, i'll also be using crocodile 5th gen thingy for avy.Thanks!

Just be sure to remember next time, should you want to use full body art again.

And to Limitless: Okay. What other forums will it be used on? Just in case someone reports it to me, I'll know it's just you using it.

Smogon and Pokemon Elite 2000.

Hello, could I please use your umbreon avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back