Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Arceus Trainer added.

If you don't mind, I'll use your Zekrom Avatar ( http://i47.tinypic.com/21djvyo.png ), thanks!

That Arceus trainer is awsome! But, I dont know why, but the right arm looks a little funky to me.(maybe it is just me) Its still amazing though :)

When I read the word Arceus on the title I zoomed into this thread. Though there isn't an avatar of the trainer. :(
Xous will you be making an avatar version of the trainer?

Wow, I couldn't decide between all of these avatars, they're all really nice.
But I have finally decided to use Ninetales. Thanks!

nice avatars! im going to use the zorua 1st one :)

You know that I'm going to commission you for a Glaceon trainer now, right? :>

Cool dude. Also there's also the matter of that one other pokemon you haven't done yet but I can't make a card out of it but that doesn't mean you still can't draw it and have people go awww, but I'm sure you totally haven't forgotten about it. Right? >:O

Cetanium said:
Did you ever consider Nidoking? It's cool.

Actually, Nidoking is my favorite non-legendary Pokémon. I've tried getting a good sketch countless times, but I haven't had any luck yet. I think I'm being picky since I like it so much. xD It's right near the top of my to-draw list, so hopefully it'll be done soon.

And to those saying they were using an avatar: Okay. (Sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush, getting kicked off the computer in a moment.)

And to those requesting I make an avatar of the Arceus Trainer: Hopefully I'll be able to do that soon.

And to PMJ: xD I wouldn't post the card art here until you made the card out of it, or I wouldn't post it at all. Anyway, of course I haven't forgotten.
---

Added Ononokusu to the first post. Hopefully I'll be able to make an avatar of it soon.

Xous said:
Actually, Nidoking is my favorite non-legendary Pokémon. I've tried getting a good sketch countless times, but I haven't had any luck yet. I think I'm being picky since I like it so much. xD It's right near the top of my to-draw list, so hopefully it'll be done soon.

And to those saying they were using an avatar: Okay. (Sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush, getting kicked off the computer in a moment.)

And to those requesting I make an avatar of the Arceus Trainer: Hopefully I'll be able to do that soon.

And to PMJ: xD I wouldn't post the card art here until you made the card out of it, or I wouldn't post it at all. Anyway, of course I haven't forgotten.
---

Added Ononokusu to the first post. Hopefully I'll be able to make an avatar of it soon.

Xous, there is this Darkrai avatar that says (if you are a staff and you'd like the staff version PM) Does this mean we (members) can or cannot use this avatar?

- Darkrai - said:
Xous, there is this Darkrai avatar that says (if you are a staff and you'd like the staff version PM) Does this mean we (members) can or cannot use this avatar?

It means if you're staff, there's an alternate version available so that members can use the avatar shown there. In other words, members can use the avatar, but staff need to ask for the alternate version. :3

Xous said:
It means if you're staff, there's an alternate version available so that members can use the avatar shown there. In other words, members can use the avatar, but staff need to ask for the alternate version.

Ok thanks :) it looks freakin' sweet, and being the Darkrai lover I am it really was impressive. I'm trying to get some to make me a banner with Darkrai in it that would match that avatar.. so thanks i'm glad I am able to use it for the future :)

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Arceus Trainer, Ononokusu art added.

Wow, it's so amazing that you can make a full peice of art with nothing but a low quality sprite. More powah to you, Xous!

hey xous, where the full body art of the darkrai thaats #2 from the second paige??

O.O

That's amazing...and even for not seeing the Pokemon up too closely, that's very good. Keep it up!

Xous, I hope you don't mind me using one of your Dialga avvies. I must say, all of your art looks amazing. Thanks for taking the time to do these :)

Petrex said:
hey xous, where the full body art of the darkrai thaats #2 from the second paige??

The only place I have it hosted is on my DeviantArt account, Xous54. A link to my account there is under the "Website" section of my profile.

And to Timeshift: Thanks. xP
---

Added the unnamed green blob Pokémon to the first post. I don't feel as confident about this one as I did for Ononokusu, and I think the coloring in the artwork reflects that. There's just so much oddity about this thing that can't be answered without Sugimori's art.

I kept the face's outline in black since from the sprite it looked like the front of the face was sticking out of the goo, but it's most likely also submerged, so the green outline was probably needed again. I also didn't like to see the whole thing with a green outline. It looked strange.

Again, when I get the time to make an avatar for it, I will. My time on the computer has been limited to just enough to finish the full body art.

Don't worry Xous. I'm sure you'll make a good avatar with the full body art you made.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Ononokusu, Green Blob art / avatars added.

Added avatars for Arceus Trainer, Ononokusu, and Green Blob to the first post.

Updates on some pieces: Reshiram LEGEND's art is still being worked on. I've got Monday off, so I'll have an extra day this weekend to work on its art. At work I made a sketch for Mewtwo LEGEND - I plan on making Mew LEGEND artwork to go along with it on a future Mew & Mewtwo LEGEND card... But I won't even consider coloring those in until Reshiram LEGEND is all done. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back