Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Gochiruzeru, Koromori, Kibago, Minezumi added.

Hi, is it alright if I use your Skarmory in a Fake Card?

Also, is it OK that I remove the logo near its feet, since I'll credit you in the illustrator box.

Thanks

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Gochiruzeru, Koromori, Kibago, Minezumi added.

Your Bidoof guy looks a tad chubby, but Koromori is excellent. Great work, Xous.

dmaster out.

Aweosme work Xous i l <3 Kibago

lilsparks101 said:
I am going to be using some of your full body art in various banners I am doing for SuperSleuth's Banner shop. I'll update this post with specifically which ones, and the art made if required.

As of now:
Kyogre/Groudon
Gengar/Gyrados (Version 2)

Sure, that's fine.

And nah, no need to supply the art made. Just asking for permission is enough. :3

And to StellaTheSneasel: Okay.

And to YakobTheRed: Sure, that's fine. And yeah, be sure to remove the watermark.

Thanks. By the way, do you have an Ursaring knocking about? I'm fairly sure I saw someone using the smaller avatar version, but I was hoping for a larger pic.

YakobTheRed said:
Thanks. By the way, do you have an Ursaring knocking about? I'm fairly sure I saw someone using the smaller avatar version, but I was hoping for a larger pic.

Nah, I haven't drawn an Ursaring yet. I used to have a sketch for it, but I'm not going to use it since I don't like it anymore. It's high on my to-do list, though, so hopefully I'll be able to get artwork for it done soon.

Can I use your Vaporeon and Lucario full body art for two banners I'm making (see my thread).

If so, thanks ;)

SinRaven said:
Can I use your Vaporeon and Lucario full body art for two banners I'm making (see my thread).

If so, thanks ;)

Sure, that's fine.

Hey, whenever you get around to it (there's no rush), may I request a Hypno avatar? This is some of the best work I've ever seen anywhere about anything, and I know some great avatar/sig artists.
In the mean time, I guess Drowzee will have to do :)

Thanks!

Aw MAN!!! How can I not notice that you've made the Kibago avatar?! Ummm....Can I...Use the Kibago? Its okay if I can't...:)

Edit : And if you don't mind, Maybe I would really like it if you could add another Trainer's Avatar (Such as N, Cheren, BW protagonist, or Beru) in Sugimori style. I like them so much (I don't mean to requesting, But I'll use it if you make them).

you said in the thing that you should just say which one you are using so i am using zekrom if it is okay

All the new avatars are impressive. Great work as always, Xous!

Kaps said:
Hey, whenever you get around to it (there's no rush), may I request a Hypno avatar? This is some of the best work I've ever seen anywhere about anything, and I know some great avatar/sig artists.
In the mean time, I guess Drowzee will have to do :)

Thanks!

Hypno has been somewhat high on my to-draw list for a while now, but unfortunately I probably won't be able to get around to it until the Generation 5 Pokémon revelations calm down a bit.

And to ブラック: Remember, you just need to say which avatar you want to use, not ask. Asking makes you wait on my response for no reason. xP

As far as drawing more trainers goes, I don't think I'll be drawing any anytime soon.

And to x598: Yes, that's fine.

And to KnightEdge112: I'm still working on my artwork for them, but once they're done, there will be avatars ready.

Xous, when you made the last Typhlosion artwork, you didn't make a shiny version. Could you make a shiny Typhlosion?

I used Dusknoir, Absol, Jirachi, and Raikou all for a request shop here.

Is Hoot hoot and Noctowl on your to do list some time soon?

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Xous, when you made the last Typhlosion artwork, you didn't make a shiny version. Could you make a shiny Typhlosion?

I'll see what I can do. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get around to it.

And to lilsparks: You need to ask permission to use the full body art before you use it. D:

Not sure when I'll be getting around to Hoothoot and Noctowl, though.

Okay I get it. I just need to say, Not ask. Sure! Thanks anyway~

Wow! Kibago looks amazing! Great job! :D

May I Please use This As My Avatar
http://i49.tinypic.com/2wdy2xi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back