Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Azelf, Uxie, 3-Pixies Avatar added.

Light Venusaur said:
Xous: Amt's using the same Palkia.

Yes, I know. I spoke with Amt on the matter a little while ago- I asked her if it'd be okay if I made her a Staff-Only version, but she said she wouldn't give warnings to anyone that used the same avatar as her, and she said that no one would get in trouble for having the Palkia avatar, since she used it after a few people were already using it.

I'm not sure if that's entirely legal, but that's what I took from the discussion about it. She has seniority over me (or however that's worded), so I couldn't force her to remove the avatar, nor could I ask people that have been using it before her to remove the avatar for an alternate version. So, I just took her word for it and let it be.

If there are people using the Palkia avatar and wouldn't mind using an alternate version, please post here so I can get back to you with it.

Xous said:
Light Venusaur said:

Yes, I know. I spoke with Amt on the matter a little while ago- I asked her if it'd be okay if I made her a Staff-Only version, but she said she wouldn't give warnings to anyone that used the same avatar as her, and she said that no one would get in trouble for having the Palkia avatar, since she used it after a few people were already using it.

I'm not sure if that's entirely legal, but that's what I took from the discussion about it. She has seniority over me (or however that's worded), so I couldn't force her to remove the avatar, nor could I ask people that have been using it before her to remove the avatar for an alternate version. So, I just took her word for it and let it be.
Ah, ok then.
Sorry for kicking up a fuss then.

Light Venusaur said:
Xous said:
Light Venusaur said:

Ah, ok then.
Sorry for kicking up a fuss then.

o_O No fuss was kicked up... I thank you for being so observant and pointing this out - there was no way for you to have known I had a conversation with her. :D

May I please use the Gyarados avatar? Thanks, and sorry.

Xous, can you make an avatar that isn't Pokémon related for me that is like all your others?

Xous said:
Light Venusaur said:

If there are people using the Palkia avatar and wouldn't mind using an alternate version, please post here so I can get back to you with it.

so can you make me a different version?

nausicaa234;9676035 said:
Can i request a baby pink banner with a cute mesprit with a berrie saying Candy?
Xous: Using Mesprit's Full-Body art for this request (from SPPF).

Rewrite said:
May I please use the Gyarados avatar? Thanks, and sorry.

It's fine. :3

And to YondaimeNoIsan: Okay.

And to Yakkov: Well, I'm not taking requests, and I don't think suggesting would work in this case, since it's not really something everyone would be using. xD Would it be okay if you PMed me with the details, and if I do take requests later, I could get back to you?

And to Kingdra King: Yes, I'll work on it right away and PM you with the alternate version of the Palkia avatar.

And to Light Venusaur: Okay... o_O You know you have to ask to use full body art, right?

Before, I gave you permission to use artwork for your fake cards by just posting instead of asking... Since that isn't going to be used for a fake card, it'd be nice if you asked, is all. :D

Xous. may I use your AMU images for a banner ?
Thanks in advance ^_^

Soul Seeker said:
Xous. may I use your AMU images for a banner ?
Thanks in advance ^_^

Yes, that'd be fine.

Thanks you =D

Xous said:
And to Light Venusaur: Okay... o_O You know you have to ask to use full body art, right?
Oops, sorry about that.
May I use it then plz?

Light Venusaur said:
Xous said:
Oops, sorry about that.
May I use it then please?

:D Yes, now that you've asked.

And to Treeko13: What Shiny Gallade are you trying to use? The avatar, or the full body art? If you wish to use the avatar, then yes, but be sure not to ask next time, just post saying you're using it. If you wish to use the Shiny Gallade full body art, then yes, you may, but be more specific next time. :3

wow thanks...I realize the you're giving this so much of your time so we can have cool avatars and stuff...just wanted to say thanks!

Art is his passion, he wants to have a career with it. This is a stepping stone for his dreams and at the same time, makes members happy which is double win.

Xous. May I also use your Empoleon fullbody art for a fake card request on my shop ?

Thanks then =D

Kingdra King said:
wow thanks...I realize the you're giving this so much of your time so we can have cool avatars and stuff...just wanted to say thanks!

No problem. :3

And to Riskbreakers: xD Yeah, I guess that's a good way to view it.

And to Soul Seeker: Yes, that'd be fine.
---

Updated the first post with Rhyperior. I haven't had a lot of time to work on artwork the past couple of nights.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Rhyperior added.

Whoa! That Rhyperior is so cool!
You must of done nearly 200 now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back