Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Timburr, Rayquaza v.3 added.

To Ice Arceus: Sure.
---

Added Rayquaza v.3 (normal and shiny colorations) and Timburr to the thread. Next to be done should be Vanilluxe and Throh.

hello sir ill be using the victini avatar, thanks

Hey Xous, I'm going to use the new Rayquaza v.3 normal for my avatar.
The artwork looks great, but it also scares me. o_O

Thank you! =)

New Rayquaza art is probably your best so far. Looks great!

I want you to draw a Claydol most of all but I guess I'll have to wait a little longer.
Oh well, at least Vanilluxe should look good. HOPEFULLY.

Edit: Oh also, is it acceptable if I were to take a full body art of one of your avatars, do a close-up on its face, and then upload that to PB as an avatar? (I'm considering doing a blow-up of Excadrill here.) Or do I need your permission first?

Edit2: And how about drawing DarmaniZen sometime? It might be pretty cool.

Woohoo! Your making Throh, the best underestimated fighting type ever! But until then, I'll use the Woobat avatar (Instead of Braiviary) until you make Throh. Thanks!

Hey, I'll be using the Archeops avi for a little bit. Your artwork is great ^.^

Using Snivy V.2 thanks. After being a lurker i have always admired your work

For the time being, I'll be using the epic mummy with an unfortunately disgraceful name, as I patiently wait for you to draw the Vanilluxe and/or Claydol.

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Reshiram v.Z, Zekrom v.R added.

To DNA: If you wanted to do that with full body art, you'd need to ask permission first. Basically, doing anything with the avatars or art other than just using one of the avatars as-is requires permission first.

As far as Darmanitan Zen Mode goes, I was actually going to draw it the other day. Since Sugimori doesn't have artwork for it (at least not that I've seen), I figured people would appreciate at least having my art to use. It's definitely something I'll be making in the near future.
---

Added Reshiram v.Z and Zekrom v.R to the thread. In case it wasn't immediately apparent, the "Z" and "R" stand for Zekrom and Reshiram, respectively, since the two Pokémon are drawn in their counterpart's colors. I know it's cliché, but it was fun nonetheless.

I'll be using the Reshiram v.Z avatar. Your avatars are by far the best on Pokebeach! ;)

I'll be using the reshiram V.Z avatar as well. I never thought of putting reshiram/zekrom on the opposites colour scheme...

Xous, you've just made me realize that Reshiram looks much better in black. Epic work, man. I'd really love to see more of work like that.

Great job on the new Reshiram and Zekrom art, cool idea.

point taken, and i will now shut up

I'll be using Zoroark v.2 normal. Thanks Xous!

I'll be using the Dialga v.4 art now. Thanks.

I want to use some of your art. May I use Gyrados shiny, Rayquaza v.3 shiny, Dialga v.3, and Garchomp v.3? (You said I had to ask for art, but I'm not sure if I need to PM it or post it here, so I posted it here.)

wow Reshiram in Black is amazing. I wish they went with that color scheme instead! Great Work

Back