Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Worlds of Truth and Ideals added.

Aren't the titles a little misleading? They're really just pictures of Reshiram or Zekrom on a black background with a fire or lightning motif, depending on the dragon. How is that a world of anything?

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Aren't the titles a little misleading? They're really just pictures of Reshiram or Zekrom on a black background with a fire or lightning motif, depending on the dragon. How is that a world of anything?

Well truth and ideals aren't exactly solid objects so it'd be hard to express them visually, but the those terms are just what inspired me to make the pieces to begin with so the pieces are named after those two terms. When I used the word "world" I wasn't really aiming to portray an actual physical world.

Remembering each dragon represented one of the two notions made me want to draw them as if they're in the process of maybe beginning to make their respective world... Through some kind of legendary magic, or something. I dunno.

I'll be using Oshawott v.2.

I'll be using Giratina. Keep up the great work!

Be using black Reshiram

using black kyurem

I'll be using the thundurus regular form! :D

Bulbasaur!

These are so cool! Keep it up!

I will be using the latest version of Giratina. Back to square one again! To accommodate, I wish to compliment that your works are looking great and classy. Hope you feel better, man!

Be using Sceptille and Zorua in a banner.

Be using Shiny Espeon

I'll be using the most recent Mewtwo.

That awkward moment when you want to make an RMT using Xous's brilliant avatars. And then you realize he's only made 5 of the pokemon on your team. lol. (make a forretress avatar.)

Welp. I guess instead of saying I"m using A, B, C, X, Y, and Z, I'll take this post to tell you how awesome of a job you're doing with the avatars :). Since all you get now is pretty much "using this". Just wanna say great job with the drawings, keeping up with BW2 formes, and I really hope this keeps going for a long time into the future! It's great that you just let members use your avatars and such! (like mine that I've been using forever.) Thanks for all the hard work Xous!

I'm going to use your Totodile avatar.

I'll be using your Ampharos art for a Pokemon card that will be posted on DeviantArt. Thanks!

I will be using the latest version of Giratina.

Be using Pikachu

Back