Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Mewtwo v.4, Lugia v.4, Ho-Oh v.3, Simisear v.2 added.

^I'm not sure that's a good idea. It has a golden mark, which means it was created for the mods.

I wanted to ask, Xous... Are we supposed to use the avatars with a golden watermark?

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Mewtwo v.4, Lugia v.4, Ho-Oh v.3, Simisear v.2 added.

If the avatars are in this thread, you can use any of them you want to. It doesn't matter what the color of the watermark is. He changed it to a newer style a while ago. This thread doesn't have any avatars that are custom made for Mods.

dmaster out.

I'll be using the Regal Pokemon.

Xous, could you PM me a list of the available staff avatars? (No rush. Whenever you get the chance.)

Hey, cool Ho-Oh.

Just gonna drop sad Gardevoir at you again. :D

Hey, I'd like to use the Haxorous! :D

I'll be using the following art on Pokemon cards that will be posted on DeviantArt:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/Xous/WeavileXousFINAL.png
Thanks!

safariblade said:
Xous, could you PM me a list of the available staff avatars? (No rush. Whenever you get the chance.)

I've never really compiled them anywhere (they're scattered around my art folders), but I'll make a list as soon as possible.
---

I should have new artwork to post soon. Simipour is ready, but I'd like to hold off on posting it until I finish Simisage's artwork.

I'm devolving to Servine.

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Simisage, Simipour added.

Added Simisage and Simipour to the thread.

I really like the poses for both Simisage and Simipour. They really capture both their personalities quite nicely. Great job, as always Xous.

They look so good for Pokemon that fail so much.

This is Xous' charm.

I'll be using your Slowking art for a Pokemon card that will be posted on DeviantArt. Thanks!

Using Hydregion, Dragonite, and Tornadus for a banner.
Going to be making a lot of banners soon, I will post or edit this post with what I am using.
PM me if you need details.

EDIT: Add Gengar, Metagross, and Chandelure to that list.

EDIT: And Volcarona.

EDIT: And Ludicolo.

Using umbreon shiny avatar thx Xous big fan :)

i love your fakemon all twelve cant wait for the new legendary trio your making

Using Latios & Landorus for a banner.

EDIT: And Haxorus.

And the final Pokemon I will need to use are Reuniclus, Jirachi, Gliscor, Conkeldurr, Swampert, and Zapdos.
That's all, folks!

Using your first Kingdra avatar.

Back