Awesome booster pulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia58

The Guardian of the Sea
This thread is for everyone to share their best booster pulls. It can be from more than one pack. Mine would be:

Bought 6 Unseen Forces Packs for $3.00 each at Nationals. Pulled Poliwrath, Suicune*, Lugia EX, and another Lugia EX.

I bought one of those 3packs with 1 UF and 2 PK boosters.
All boosters contained an ex; Gatr ex UF, Skarmory ex PK and Absol ex PK.
^^
That was also one of my only lucky pulls, since my ex total is still only 6.

Well i spent 5.00 at some random store to get 2 packs and pulled Absol ex and Flareon *.
Also bought 8 packs, getting Regice *, Sceppty ex d, Feraligatr d, Latios d(the body locker), Armaldo PK and Tortera Lv. X.

I just bought a pack of EX Holon phantoms yesterday hoping for some Eggies and got mightyena ex, holo fighting energy, and a holon casty

I bought another of those diamond and pearl preview tins. local KB toys marked them down to $8. I pulled a Salamence ex and a Latias ex and a Dragonite d

I once got 4 packs of Delta Species at a tournament. Ended up getting a Jolteon Ex and a Kyogre*.

At the pre-release of CG.

I pulled both Celebi and Alakazam *.

I think that was the best i have done.

Guess what, when I was in america I bought to separate packets of dp boosters and in both I got an energy search and a himmpotas:(

I bought two DP packs cuz i was bored at the store. I didn't care what i got, but i pulled 2x Budew, Reverse Holo Lucario, and Infernape Lv.X

~Daniel

4 DP's and 1 HP: RH Moferno, RH Infernape, Infernape Lv. X, 2 Budew's and a Machamp. Plus a Switch (which is my favourite).

once i bought a deoxys booster pack and an unseen force booster pack.i got ray* and a espy ex from those pack

the best pack i ever pulled was a ds pack i pulled a metagross* and couple other steel types almost everyone of them went into my new deck

bought a booster at a fair
neo revelations
pulled a 1st edition holo entei!
:)
then my sister pulled a genesis holo 1st edition lugia
totally destroying my moment of booster rpack triumph.

my luck with boosters is utterly horrible: i never got a single ex from probably 15 boosters

Another one of mine:

Payed for the D/P Afterdraft but didn't get entered, so the PTO gave me 6 packs, and I pulled Electivire, Lucario, Infernape, and Infernape LV.X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back